"Y-y-yes," She says breathlessly.

"Yes what Mel?"

"Sorry sir. Yes Mr Greyson."

"Good girl. Remember, good girls get rewarded, bad girls get punished if they don't follow the rules," Nico says seductively, "and we both know you love to be rewarded. Don't you Mel?"

"Yes sir," I hear her say.

In shock, I gasp, a little too loudly and the two Greyson men stop their lustful assault on Melanie, turning towards the door I'm standing by. In a panic I run as quietly as I can down the stairs, rushing through the kitchen to their back sliding doors and exiting their house. I never stop, I just keeping moving my legs as fast as I can, searching in my bag for my keys to open my front door.
   Once I'm in my room I shut my door softly, leaning on it to try and calm my racing heart. I hold my chest as I gasp on to the air filling my lungs, my whole body vibrating with anxiety. I ran as quick as I could, knowing full wellthat one of them would be following behind me once they noticed I was no longer in the spare room where they left me to sleep.

"I didn't see that... I didn't see that!" I repeat in my head.

I see there's a light in the distance outside. My window faces their house so I can only think it's them looking for me. I know I've seen something I should never have seen, but I'm not ready for them to start asking me questions about what I saw. I already know Nico will be the interrogator, he's always the bad cop.

"They didn't hear me... they couldn't of heard me," I think in my head trying to piece together the image.

I walk slowly to the window that luckily enough has netting that covers the glass and I look at their back door. All my things have been moved out of my old room, but thank god for Mum who wanted to keep the netting in here. I see Nico standing in his jeans, still unzipped - the rim of his black underwear sticking out, he's holding my trainers in his hand sternly looking up at me.

"Can he see me?... he can't see me?... but what if he could see me? No, no, no, Ryan don't be silly.
He can't, he can't see you!" I overthink.
"Go back inside... go back inside"

I see a smile slowly creep on his face, he nods before turning around and going back inside the house.

"Fuck! Why did I run home and not back to the guest room!" I think.

Now they both know I saw something I shouldn't have.

▪️ ▪️ ▪️ ▪️ ▪️ ▪️ ▪️ ▪️

LAYING IN MY bed, facing away from the door I bite my lip thinking about the half naked Greyson brother's. My clock sitting next to me reads 04:22 and I can't seem to switch off my brain. Was that real? Did I really see that? The only evidence I have are the three missed calls on my phone from Nico and another from Nate. I ran out of the house so fast, I left my shoes behind and that's probably why he came looking for me out back. There is also a high chance he wanted to make sure I don't know the secret the two brothers shared... shared?

Share.

They share women.

I know it's not unheard of to have more than one partner nowadays, but I still found it strange that they shared women. Or woman. As far as I know, Melanie is the only one they share, no one else. I shake my head, trying to shake out the strange thoughts of what I saw in their house, but I can't seem to stop.
   It was the hottest thing I had ever seen and I'm not gonna lie that I wasn't slightly jealous that Melanie had not one, but two men who both equally wanted her when I can't even get a date to McDonald's. I can't imagine how it must feel to have a man worship your body, let alone two. I'm lost in my mind, trying to wrap the idea of the brothers being with Melanie at the same time. I wondered if they were dating her or just sleeping with her, however, from the way they looked so comfortable around her, even back at the club, it was obvious that they were more than just sleeping together.
   Deep in thought, I don't hear the door click or the padding of feet walking towards the bed. When the bed dips behind me as I overthink the events of the last few hours, I freeze from fear. Tori was the only one to sneak in to my room at night for a cuddle, but she no longer lives here. And the only other person who found themselves in my bed late at night was Matty when I felt sad. But, he is at his house. The blankets shift and I feel air hit my skin, a cooling sensation hitting me with goosebumps.