三十一 | San Juu Ichi

Mulai dari awal

Lisa scoffs at the teasing remarks, "Of course not— I was just thinking."

Just in time, the professor enters their room and starts the classes immediately– Nancy directed her attention to the professor while Lisa tuned out all the lessons, picking to stay deep in her thoughts instead that ranged between Jennie and Rosé.

Nancy would glance at Lisa's place every now and then, the peering grey eyes would flash with wonder and confusion everytime it lands on Lisa's form.

After the lecture, the professor dismissed their class five minutes before the actual dismissal time. Lisa grabbed her stuff that was littered on her table and placed it back inside her bag. Her movements were slow, as she was still deep in her thoughts. Grey eyes peered curiously at the blonde, wondering what could have gotten the girl looking dejectedly.

"You seriously don't look alright, you must have such a heavy problem burdening you. It may not sound much but I'm willing to listen to you talk." Nancy softly says beside Lisa that startles the blonde from her thoughts.

Lisa chuckles, "I'm not really the 'talk' type of person but your concern is highly appreciated." she said while strapping her bag on her shoulder.

"Of course I'd be concerned! You're one of my friends in this huge University."

Lisa decides to play along and teased, "Ehhhhh are you really?"

Nancy's grey eyes twinkle, the shine of the light made it almost look silver, with a grin she says, "What makes you think I'm not? Are you teasing me Ms. Manoban?" the American bumped playfully at Lisa's side.

"If I remember correctly, you're the one who seem adamant to tease me a lot." Lisa says back.

"Eh guilty as charged." Nancy smiled.

Lisa grabs her phone and checks on it to see any notifications.

She sees nothing.

"Anyway, do you perhaps wanna get lunch together?" Nancy asked hopefully, she slings her bag to her shoulders.

Lisa stops to look at Nancy, a mischievous smile took her face, "Are you asking me on a date Mcdonie?"

Nancy laughed humorously, clearly seeing the jest on Lisa's tone, "Of course not!" she denies.

"Besides you already have a girlfriend– I wouldn't want to make one of the most powerful student in this school to kill me." Nancy smirks in amusement. "I just wanted to eat together and maybe get to know each other since you are my friend."

"I don't see why not." Lisa shrugs her shoulder and agrees.

All her other friends are either missing or on their own classes. It's better to have some companion to eat with rather than eating with herself and feel the loneliness creep in.

×-×-×-×

Lunch with Nancy was enjoyable. Somehow the American girl reminds her of Rosé– well, minus the glutton part. Maybe some day she'd introduce Nancy to Seulgi, Joy, Rosé and maybe Jennie— they may get along just fine.

Unfortunately the two of them does not have the same classes together.

The afternoon strikes with still no sign of Rosé or Jennie. Lisa was already starting to get a little bit worried from the lack of communication from the two girls. No matter how many texts Lisa bombarded Rosé with, she never got any reply. The same could be said to Jennie, not only did she disappear from the trace of the University— even Lisa didn't see the silhuotte of the eldest Kim, Jisoo.