Epilogue

Rea's POV
I looked down at my baby boy in my arms. After I 'died' the moon goddess sent me a couple miles out of town and I found out I was pregnant with a healthy baby boy. I his name is Reed Cole Anderson and he has my eyes and his fathers hair. I lived in a small mansion with three floors one huge theater/ game room/ lounge/ second floor gym and the third or bottom floor my room. Cuddling Reed closer to my body I walked into my house softly closing the door behind me.

We had just gotten back from the doctor he had his first check up. Since he has hybrid blood which over powers beta he will grow faster and age faster then everyone else. Once he reaches the age 18 like his cousin he will stop aging and growing. Reed is a hybrid of daemon and vampire. Sitting on the couch I softly sang for my baby.

Matt's POV
It's been months since Rea. I'm still trying to cope as well as her brothers and Zander. He took it the worst spent days in his room not eating and talking not anyone. Another part of me bellies she is still out there but the dark said is saying she gone and never coming back. I sighed with a tear rolling down my cheek as I smelt her faints scent on the bed.

Cotton candy. Her clothes in the closet. Our picture on the side of the bed. All of her stuff in our room. Her face burned fresh into my mind. Her scent lingers in my nose. Missing the sparks and tingles when she held my hand. I can't hear her voice say 'I love you'. She saved all of us from hunters and rouges. I can't help but hunk I could have helped her. But she didn't let me. "I love you Rea" I whispered one last time.

She will forever watch over us and have a special spot in our heart and mind.
//////////////////
Tadu! Is over! Sequel is coming soon! Please check it out. And I know this was a short book! I kinda meant it to be like this so please take a look at the sequel same name as this but with a #2 beside it! Thankx for reading!