Chapter 10- The Protector

Rea's POV
FOUR WEEKS LATER
"REA LETS GO!" Luca yelled from downstairs "coming" I screamed. I bounded down the stairs and ran to the car "where are you going?" he chuckled from the door way "to the car!" I screamed over my shoulder and slid into the car. Lacking the rest of the bag into the car he got in and met Taylor and his mate by our driveway. We flew past the sped limit so much that I recognized the scenery in one hour my palms grew sweaty and my stomach did major flips. But I pulled on a poker face and took deep breaths.

Luca pulled in after Taylor and I immediately saw Caleb, Alex, Adam, Chase, and Logan they looked horrible. Their skin was sunk in and they had black bags under their eyes, you could see the grease in their hair and their facial hair. Guilt clouded my mind and the sky's dimmed. Luca jumped out and his eyes snapped to the girl by Matt's side "MINE" he growled and took her in his arms kissing her passionately " to again" I groaned and tears leaked.

'Leave' a melodic voice whispered in the wind. Avery took over and chanted some words and slowly I became transparent.

Mystery POV
I knew it was the time for the protector to arise. She has a prophecy set to her name and she must fulfill this prophecy. Her figure out lined then color filled the outline. "Welcome" I bowed to her "thank you mother" she bowed back. I gasped "you know? Well of course you do" I chuckled "I missed you" she hugged me. "I missed you to Protector" I whispered.

Rea's POV
"Protector?!" I screamed "yes" my mother the Moon Goddess confirmed "I'm THE protector!" I screamed happily "yes" she laughed at me. The protector is a wolf who travels all over and saves packs from all types of creature but they live with the moon goddess. "You must take a goddess" she pointed behind me and I whirled around.

Six goddess stood tall and proud. Two had brown hair green eyes, two blonde haired blue eyes, two black haired brown eyed, one hazel haired and hazel eyes. But there was one who had pastel pink hair and lilac eyes her hair was curled like mine and she had nerdy glasses with skinny jeans, crop top and wedge sneakers. She shied away from the rest.

I walked up to her and smiled "I want you" I laced my finger through her and dragged her to my mother. "Ariana do you take Rea as your host?" My mother asked seriously "yes" she voice was like tingling bells "Rea do you take Ariana as your goddess?" She repeated "yes" I giggled. Ariana turned transparent and stepped into me I was hit with power flowing through my veins. "You know have every power known to goddess" my mother smiled "ok" I nodded.

I wiped my hand across the air and looked down upon my brothers they looked like they did when I showed up with Luca. 'I made Taylor and his pack forgot us' Ariana told me solemnly 'perfect' I grinned.

Luca's POV
"MINE" I growled and took my second chance mate in my arms kissing her passionately. She told me her name was Cassie. A beautiful name for a beautiful girl. "Hey man where's Rea?" I asked Taylor "who?" He asked confused "what did I say?" I asked just as confused as he was. "Who asked where Rea was" he repeated "weird man" I shook my head.

Who is Rea? I don't remember a Rea. I'm going crazy!