Chapter 17- the date

Rea's POV
After showering I dressed in waist high navy blue shorts, cotton candy pink crop top, and black high heels. I left my natural curls in and did no make up. Sometimes I feel like make up doesn't show inter beauty. Like it hides the real you. Satisfied with myself I marched down the stairs only to smack into a chest. Sparks flew so I knew it was Matt "fall for me?" he smirked.

"You got it?" I smirked right back he smiled genuinely and lifted me upright. "Hey Rea?" he asked blushing like crazy and scratching the back of his neck. "What?" I replied walking into the kitchen and grabbing an apple munching on it "would you like to go on date with me tonight?" he blushed madly "I'd love to" I chirped. "Perfect I get you around 12" he pecked my cheek walking off whistling. I shook my head before looking around the pack house. It was quiet and peaceful so I walked over to the couch and curled into a ball under the blanket.

I need something to do until 12 so I took a nap.

I must have slept longer then I thought because Matt was shaking me lightly chuckling softly "get up babe it's time for our date" he smiled. When he said babe my heart fluttered and picked up its beat faster than before. Glue fly he pulled me up and linked our arms and we walked to his car. As cliché as it sounds he blind folded my I whined the whole way. Finally when I felt he car stop I was jumping up and down in my seat with excitement.

I heard him let out a throaty laugh an get out openin my door for me and taking off my blind fold. I saw he brought me to a dock and set up a romantic dinner with the sun set gleaming off the waves. I gasp when he took my hand and lead me over to the dinner sitting down with me in his lap. We ate and joked all night looking at the moon and cuddling with each other. I shivered as he peppered kissed down my neck and to the spot were he would mark me. "Mark me" I pleaded him.

He just smirked against my exposed neck before kissing my lips then sinking his canines into my neck marking me as his. Pain flood my system then pleasure. He licked the blood from my neck before smiling at me. "Now your mine and everyone will know it" he whispered in my ear I couldn't help but think back to the note. I have 2 years until the war or I leave and give myself to them. He had brought our foreheads together so we were staring into each other's eyes when he started leaning in so did I. Our lips brushed each other sending a million fireworks off.

It was a slow and sweet kiss. "That was amazing" he whispered against my lips slightly pulling in my lip ring. I leaned into his side and his arm went around my waist "thank you" he whispered "for what?" I asked confused "being mate and accepting me" he murmured against my neck kissing my mark slightly. Suddenly I yawned "sleepy" I muttered putting my nose in his neck he laughed a throaty laugh and picked me up. "That's perfectly normal after being marked" he chuckled putting me in the car and shutting the door.

Leaning my head against the glass my eyes fluttered closed.

Moon Goddess POV
I watched my daughter and her mate. Fate is going as planned. I know Faith is playing a cruel game but she makes happy endings. Realene with have to fight for her life and to keep her family she must flee. She only has until the blood moon. That's when Hunter and rouges attack her. Or she can give herself up and face her fate like planned. I know how this goes. I know how this ends. But she doesn't. She cares for her family to much. She'll keep a lot of secrets and tell a lot of lies. But in the end all will end well. "Stay stronger my daughter for you will face troubles and in the end see the light" I whispered before closing the vision.