Chapter 5- training

Rea's POV
Later that day some how Xavier talked me into him training me. So I'm standing outside training in spandex and a neon blue sports bra with my hair up and electric green high top running shoes. "Run 15 laps around the border" he told me I nodded and took of running. I thought of how my other family treated me and I went faster and all the times they hit me. 'Love stop' Xavier told me through pack link. I stopped in front of him he reached a thumb out and wiped my tears. When did I started crying? "Ok you alright?" He concern etched on his face "fine" I confirmed

We trained my in self defense, hand to hand combat, fighting in wolf form, weapons, blind fighting. By the time it was over I was half asleep on the ground. "Get up Rea" someone poked me "no" I mumbled my face in the snow. "Rea" the voice warned "Drake" I taunted. "How did you know it was me?" He asked incredulously "blind sense" I mumbled into the snow. I turned on my back and faced him "Xavier wants you inside" he announced I groaned. I was really comfortable in the snow it was so inviting my eyes dropped "in a minute" I yawned. "No, now" he pulled me up I stumbled into the pack house and into a wall. Do walls have sparks? Arms wrapped around my waist "I was starting to think you fell asleep" my mate chuckled in my ear.

"I was" I mumbled sleepily I kissed his cheek and made my way up stairs. Changing into one of his shirt I climb into the warm bed and drifted off.

Xavier's POV
I watched my mate climb the stairs. Her smell lingered into the room. She smells like roses and vanilla. I had Drake get her from outside after training she fell into the snow and refused to get up. "She's a great girl" Drake smiled at me "yeah she really is" I grinned. I checked the time it read 12 Am. I yawned and climbed the stairs once in my room I notice a pile of clothes on the floor. And she was wearing one if my shirts. She looked good in my clothes I got in basketball shorts and climbed into bed with her.

In her sleep she snuggled closer to me I 'awww' in my head. Protectively wrapping my arms around her I fell asleep once again with my beautiful mate in my arms. I woke up with the sun in my eyes and Rea was still asleep. She looked so cute her face was relaxed and all signs of creases gone. "Quit staring at me it's creepy" she mumbled and opened her icey blue eyes "morning sleeping beauty" I kissed her cheek. "Morning" she mumbled and was suddenly dressed in waist high navy blue shorts, black shirt, navy blue chevron scarf, black heels. Her hair was perfect and she had full pouty lips, professional winged eye liner, navy blue smoky eye, and the bags under her eyes concealed. Her cheeks and were rosy, and she looked hot!

"Quit drooling" she giggled. Absently I wiped my mouth and sure, right there was drool. She pulled me up and pushed me down stairs "Alpha, Luna" people bowed "please call me Rea" my beautiful mate said. She waved and smiled at everyone even though she didn't know them. "Your a great Luna" I smiled at her "thanks" she blushed.

Rea's POV
I was in Xavier's office while he was training teenagers. My father showed me how to do Alpha work so that's what I'm doing. The phone rang I picked it up "Alpha Chandler's office this is Luna speaking" I chirped "hi, Luna I would like to report a missing teenager" I froze it was Caleb. "Continue" I said through clenched teeth "her name is Realene Ariana Walker she has icey blue eyes and multicolored hair if you see her please call me" he pleaded "of course" I said "thank you have a nice day" he said and hung up. I hung up the phone and pulled my knees to my chest and put my head in them.

I let out a sob and closed the door with my air powers. I cried, and cried, and cried until I could cry no more. 'Its ok Rea' Avery comforted me but I could hear the sadness in her voice. "Rea?" Xavier's voice floated through the office "yes" my hoarse voice croaked. Suddenly I was in his arms "what's wrong" he cooed "my old pack, they're looking for me" I told him looking dead in his eyes.