Chapter 14- Waiting

Adam's POV
Me and my brother surrounded our sister while she lay still, cold, and bleeding. Zander stroked her hair softly while crying softly. The skies went from black to bubble gum and lilac. Our pack house was in ashes and no one was hurt. Except for Realene. Matthew sat beside me watching her with horror struck eyes and tear stained cheeks. No one cared to speak a word as we waited for Rea to wake. "It's my fault" Zander sobbed and my eyes snapped to his "no she WANTED to save you even if it meant risking her own life" I told him softly.

'He's not wrong' her voice said. I looked around with my brows furrowed. People started parting and soon a narrow path was there and she stood in a floor length white gown that flowed gracefully around her. "Rea" I voice choked out 'Adam' she nodded curtly and walked through the path people created for her. She stopped and crouched by Zander 'why would you think that?' curiosity flooded her voice. Zander didn't met her eyes he just stroke her hair "you dying" he choked out.

'That I am' sadness covered her eyes and coated her soothing voice. Everyone stared at her shocked "please Auntie stay" he pleaded looking desperately at her. 'I wish I could' she smiled sadly a tear rolling down her cheek. "Why can't you?" my mouth spoke before I could think "yeah why?" me brothers backed me up. She eyes lifted to mine I saw sadness and regret 'Adam' her voice choked out. "Rea" I whispered back 'this is my fate I can only grant you a wish' she smiled. "I wish........"
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
..
.
.
.
.
.

..
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
..
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

.
.
.
.
.
"
.
.
.
.

.

...
.
.
.
.
.
.
(HHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAH did you think I would cut it off?)
Rea's POV
"I wish for you to come back" Adam told me. I smiled and flicked my wrist watching my self slipping back into my body.

With a gasp I lurched forward coughing and spluttering. I back alive again! Zander just stared at me like everyone else. Crossing my legs I sat Indian style and started humming. I hummed while I thought. Thinking. Moving. Manipulating. "Alpha look!" someone from the pack shouted and I smiled self concisely. "The pack house is back again and looks brand new!" Caleb said bewildered. I felt stares on me and I opened my icey blue eyes and stood up brushing off the dirt.

"Your welcome" I said sarcastically Logan, Chase, Adam, Alex, and Caleb all started at me like I was mad. Zander came and stood beside me taking my hand in his little one searching the crowd I locked eyes with Matt. My whole world froze all over again as he stared back at me with sorrow, regret, love, sadness dropping my gaze to the grass. "Auntie?" Zander asked I put my eyes on him "yea buddy?" I asked dropping to my knees so I was his height. "Why do you have these things?" he asked adorably poking my tattoos and piercings.

"Because they make me look dangerous" I puffed my chest and he giggled "daddy miss you" he whispered and I froze solid. A frown made it's way to my face taking his hands I said "daddy is waiting for you go on" I gave him a little pat on his head and he walked to his father. I faced them with a frown on my face they all stared back at me "I missed you" Alex blurted out. My eyes brows shot to my hair line "the great and almighty Alex miss his little sister?" I asked cockily.

He looked like someone slapped him "yes, I did, we all did" he whispered heart broken, I think my heart just broke in pieces "I was waiting for something else other than an 'I miss you'" I snapped.

I am Waiting for an apology.