Chapter 8- New feelings

2 YEARS LATER
Rea's POV
I'm eighteen now and Taylor is 21. Remember the Beta? His names Luca and were know as the partners and crime or twins. His full name Lucas Titus Killian and I changed my last name to Killian. And we are the Killian twins. Avery was right I do love Taylor more then an Alpha. I pulled on a white dress with a sweet heart neck line with roses on it, paired with a black leather belt around my stomach. Slipping on black heels I applied professional winged eye liner, mascara, MAC coral colored lip stick, red smoky eyes, and I concealed the bags under my eyes. I left my hair in its curls and walked into my room where I sprayed on some rose scented perfume.

"Let's go sis" Luca poked his head in the door I took a deep breath and concealed my scars along my body. A got a new tattoo on my neck I tattooed Luca's name and he got mine. I slipped on a red rose eyebrow piercings with a black pearl and grabbed his hand. Today is Taylor's 21 birthday and these a huge party I was antsy for some reason. Me and Lua descended the grand stairs case with our arms linked together. People whispered as we past every pack was here including mine.

"I'm going to get air" I told my brother "you ok" he asked concerned "fine just crowded" I whispered and bolted for the door. Once I was outside in the nice Canada air I took a deep breath and sat on the stairs a car pulled up and the headlights blinded me. I heard very, very familiar voices "dude she looks like Rea" Caleb told them "so much" Alex whispered pained. "No she's a Killian twin" Adam confirmed "let's ask" Chase suggested and climbed out. "Excuse me miss" Chase jogged over he looked horrible bags under his eyes and his skin sunken in.

"Yes?" I squeaked "are you Realene Ariana Walker?" he asked hope filled his eyes. "No sorry, my name is Realene Arinan Killian" I told him proud. "My mistake" he mumbled and walked inside with the rest of the guys. Once I heard the door close I breathed a sigh of relief 'yo have you seen Tay?' Luca asked through mind link 'no, but I know where to find him' I responded. I took off my heels and started running towards the meadow where we first met.

He was laying on his back looking at the stars. "Beautiful night" I murmured and joined him on the ground "agreed" he whispered back and turned on his side I turned my head but my eyes were closed. "People are looking for you" I said my eyes still closed I heard him sigh and get up and leave. I laid on my back for quite a while until I decided to get up and go to my room. I sat on my bed staring at my wall. I got tired of the mint blue 'Avery if I touch the wall and think of something could I change it's appearance?' I asked curiously 'yes' she chirped. I touched my wall and though of galaxy wallpaper and sure enough there it was. I changed my bedding to galaxy and my ceiling it's so cool! "Much better" I confirmed and fell onto my galaxy bed sheets.

The party was still going on downstairs when I jumped into the shower. Dressing in galaxy skin tight leggings and crop top I dried my hair. Touching my closet doors I made it made the wall like a hidden passage way that only I can open. "Rea" Luca popped his head in the door "hmm"'I hummed "Taylor found his mate" he smiled "really!" I said excited "yea come met her" he beckoned me with his hand. I followed him downstairs to find Taylor with a girl who had bleach blonde hair and brown eyes. She was pretty "I'm Alyssa" she held out her hand "Realene" I shook her hand matching her smile.

Turns out her and Taylor have been childhood friends. Alyssa is pretty nice I know she'll be the best mate for Taylor. Climbing the stairs I flopped onto my bed again but with style. "I really need a place of my own" I groaned as Luca walked into the room and stared at the walls. "Yeah we do need our own place" Luca confirmed pulled me to his chest in a brotherly way? "Rea" Luca murmured "yes" I said and looked up to meet his eyes. "I have to tell you something" he whispered in my ear. "Hold on" I closed the door then went back to his arms "what would you say if I told you I loved you more than a sister" he asked hesitantly. My breath hitched "what about your mate?" I asked lowly.

Pain flashed across his face "she died in a rouge attack" he responded his voice thick "I'm sorry Luca" I hugged him tight. In that moment I realized it wasn't Taylor I loved. It was Luca I always thought of him as a brother. But now I know how he feels and something sparked inside me. "I love you more then a brother" I breathed in his ear "really!" He asked excitedly "really" I smiled. He leaned in and so did I just as his lips brushed mine the damn door opened to Kyle the third "sorry did I interrupt something" he asked innocently "yes" Luca growled. He backed away closing the door "about that kiss?" he raised a brow.

I brought my lips to his and kissed him with everything in me. "I love you Luca" I whispered into his chest "love you Rea" he breathed on my neck. Luca stayed with me that night "tomorrow we will get our own house" he whispered to me "ok" I snuggled into his chest.

Luca's POV
I watched Rea as she slept. I wasn't kidding when I said my mate died from rouges. And I do love Rea more than sister I always thought she loved me like a brother. Guess I was wrong. We've known each other for 2 hears and we know everything about each other. "Creep" Rea muttered under her breath and peck my lips. "Your creep" I smiled "my creep" she confirmed and snuggled closer to me "we have to go house hunting" I told her "if we must" she sighed dramatically "we must" I pecked her lips and we got my own room. I showered and dressed in black skinny jeans, navy blue muscle shirt, black beanie and fake nerd glasses with black high tops.

I waited for Rea on her bed and she emerges wearing the dress she wore yesterday. Grabbing her hand I lead her my car a silver 2015 mustang with black interior and tinted windows. Grabbing her hand I drove us to the real estate agent and possible our future.