Chapter 12- Secrets

Rea's POV
I arrived at the scene of the fight. 25 rouges had a mother and her baby along with a toddler. I landed with a thud behind them and leaned causally against the tree and I started whistling a deadly tune. I saw the rouges freeze and turn to me "The Protector" the leader asked incredulously "in the flesh" I smirked and Ari summoned me a knife. This knife was silver with a coated of wolves bane I tossed it between my hands knowing their eyes followed me.

"Let's play" I smiled and and met their eyes rough my cloak. I circled them with fire so they we trapped and I threw the knife at one piercing his heart. He fell to the ground blood seeping through his wound and his fellow rouges watched horrified. I circled them and fear radiated off them in waves and I smirked evilly and took the fire out. They tried to run but a bow was in my hands and arrows through their backs. Only the leader stood facing me and I put the bow away "any last words?" I cackled "die" he snarled and lunged at me.

His wolf was small and brown and I laughed so hard. "That's your wolf!" I howled with laughter he didn't like it because he lunged again. I caught his throat and snapped it easily and threw him to the ground. Turning back to the family I dropped to my knees with them "did they hurt you?" I asked softly "thank you Protector" the mother bowed. "Only doing my job" I nodded and took the toddler in my arms. Helping the mother to her feet I walked to the pack house with her child in my arms.

Caleb's POV
There was a report of rouges on my land. I was to the front door when a figure in a cloak and a mother merged from the woods. I snarled loudly "STAND DOWN" the figures voice boomed powerfully and I stopped. They approach and I recognized the figure as the Protector and a my mate with our children. I found her last year and we have married with two children. My mate ran into my arms and cried softly into my chest her names Maria and our boys Zander and Jacob. Zander is five and Jacob only a couple months. The protector whispered something in Zander's ear and he nodded rapidly smiling widely.

"Thank you" I said great fully "my pleasure Caleb" she said. "Your a girl?" I said shocked "indeed" she nodded and handed me Zander he waved good bye to her and it was like she was hit with hammer because sheer figure broke and drifted in the wind. "Bye bye" Zander giggled and I kissed his forehead "yeah bye bye" I whispered. But it didn't feel like the last time I was going to see her.

Rea's POV
I whispered rapidly in Zander's ear I knew he was my nephew and Maria my sister in law. I told Zander to call my name one time and I'll appear. I reached my dorm and dressed in spandex and a big shirt that ended at my knees. Climbing into bed I drifted off into a dreamless sleep.

Zander's POV (Surprise!)

The lady in the cloak told me I am her nephew. Her name is Realene Ariana Walker my daddy's little sister. She told me to call her name in my time of needs. "Zander what did the lady tell you?" my daddy asked "she told me to call her name in my times of need" I recited perfectly. "Whats her name?' he asked curiously "secret" I shrugged.

Caleb's POV

Since Zander has Alpha blood he develops faster. He's five he and has an amazing vocabulary "secret" he told me and shrugged "why?" I pressed "daddy she told me not to say" he huffed and crossed his arms over his chest. "Sorry little man" I laughed and ruffled his hair "daddy" he whined and tried to fix his hair.

I can't believe that my little boy is keeping secrets.