Chapter 18- it continues

Rea's POV
1 Year Later
Matthew and I mated with each other a month ago. But it's also a year until the blood moon. I keep watch every night for hunter and rouges. Zander turned six and he's going on seven now and he's about the size of an 10 year old with alpha blood. And the mark on my hip is still counting down. Reminding me about the days that have passed and are passing. And I still have those weird feelings. "Hey" Matt breathed against my neck and his arms held my waist "hi" I leaned into his chest "full moon tonight" he whispered. "Really!" I panicked "yeah I was thinking about dinner" he chuckled "I'm not feeling so well" I mumbled and went to go lay on our bed.

"What's wrong babe" he crouched in front of me "fever" I lied smoothly and faked a cough "go I don't want you to get sick" I waved him off snuggling father into the sheets. "I'll check on you later" he promised and kissed my cheek before softly closing the door. I had a bad feeling about tonight but it didn't started there. Pulling the sheet over my head and squeezed my eyes shut willing myself to sleep.

I woke up in the meadow I took Zander to a year ago. The moon light the meadow but there was a deep pond now that had sand and small waves. It called to me and itched to feel the salt water all around me. 'Go' a new voice inside my head urged me I didn't need to be told twice I ran for the water diving in mermaid style. I swam deeper feeling alive. I tried kicking my feet but they were bound together I panicked and surfaced. My hair was a blue and green mix straight as a pin. I had a blue green tail and black seashell top with a sea shell crown. My reflection in the water told me I had blue green eyes and a flawless face. 'Im Maeve you siren!' the sweet voice form earlier said.

Flicking my tail back and forth and I staid in the center of the water until a new feeling over came the other. I wanted blood.

Zander's POV
I snuck from the house and followed my Aunt to the meadow she brought me to a while ago. The moon shone lighting he meadow and a small beach with sand and small waves had the moons reflection. She dove in then surfaced minutes later as a mermaid. She had a blue green mix of hair, blue green eyes and a flawless face. A seashell crown, black seashell top and blue green tail. For minutes she just stared at the moon before she swam to shore and transformed into something else.

Something horrible. Something awful. A werewolf natural enemy. A vampire.

Rea's POV
I swam from the water and I was standing in a black ruffled dress. I had blood red hair with bangs and something sharp poked lay blood red lips which had a black lip in right in the center of my lip. My eye sight became better and my hearing extraordinary. My eyes flashed silver and stayed like that. Something sweet invaded my nose I closed my eyes and sighed from the smell. A huge deer trotted in the meadow drinking from the water. Something inside me took over and lunged at the deer my teeth latching onto its neck sucking it's blood dry.

Once the deer was drained it dropped from my hands and to the ground. Limo. Dead. Satisfied a news outlay quiet voice said "Scar your vampire" and left with the others chatting. For a second I was myself but then I wanted to dance in the rain and help the plants grow. First my hair started turning silver and blue with my bangs pulled back in curls. I had galaxy eyes and silver leggings, blue crop top, silver high tops with silver fairy wings sprouting from my back. 'Im Galaxy your fairy' her voice chirped it was smooth and caring.

'Bring the deer back to life to earn your wings' she demanded. Fluttering my wings I helped the deer which ran off into the woods making no sound. Two parts of me battled for dominance but one took over the other. My hair turn purple and was braid to my side in wish tail braid, and my once galaxy eyes turned multi colored,in supported silver metallic leggings, lilac crop top, silver sparkly heels, and pitch black wings. 'Im your daemon Fire' a rough deep voice said 'don't I need to earn my wings' I asked her confused 'you already have' her voice faded and was replaced by a softer one 'I'm Alaska your angel' she chirped happily.

I blinked my eyes and looked at myself in the water I had blonde hair and underneath was black with a sweep over my right eye style. Surprisingly I was a long white flowing gown with crisp white angel wings and red fiery eyes. Power coursed through my veins and my on my palms a lightning show danced across my palm. "Hybrid?" I whispered confused 'most powerful alive' they coursed. From the roots of my hair down it turned bleach white and my eyes turned a striking blue and I had a electric blue flowing gown with black heels. 'Electra is the name and I'm your witch' a soft but deadly voice said.

'Welcome everyone' I whispered and they continues talking amongst them selves. I changed into myself against and fell to my knees weak from the transformation "Auntie!" Zander screamed running over to me clinging onto my neck crying hard. "How much did you see?" I asked warily "all of it" he mumbled sleepy from all the crying. "Zander look at me" I commanded him softly his eyes met mine and he gasped "Auntie your flawless" he poked my cheek. "Zander you will forget what just happened until I cross the pack border" I used mind control "I will forgot what just happened until you cross the pack border" he repeated in my daze.

"It continues" I sighed and ran a hand through my hair and picked up my nephew running to the pack house.