Chapter 20- blood moon part 2

Vampires hair and eyes
Rea's POV
I wrote a letter the rouges and hunters telling them to meet me at the pack border. Matt came home and we spend the after noon together. After showering again I frowned that was the last time I would see him. Feel the sparks. Hear him tell me he loves me. We mated again. Werewolves have to mate three time to complete the bond. And we completed it today. But I will only have to break it tonight when I cross. The time has come I felt it in my gut. Dressing I sprayed scent remover on me and walked out into the room only to find Matthew asleep. I kissed his cheek savor ingenue sparks for the last time.

I stole a glance at the clock 11:58 I only had 2 min ties to get to the border. Sneaking down the stairs I saw my brothers watching Tv. "Hey guys" I smiled and they smirked winking at me making me blush I drew a breath in. "I going on a run" I breathed out and plastered a fake smile on my face. "Ok be safe" Caleb's eyes held concern that broke my heart into a million pieces. I gave each one of them a hug and kiss before walking out the door running into the woods never looking back.

I let Scar take over and pulled my cloak on. I saw the packs borders and on the other side the rouges and hunters stood armed and ready. "I'm sorry" I whispered before crossing the border feeling the pack connection cut and I broke my mate bond.

Caleb's POV
It was only minutes after Realene left I felt a pack connection break. I clutched my heart a the fire burned then ceased 'Rea?' I called into the link. I got no answer. I jumped from the couch along with my brother and I knew they got the link. Matthew ran down the stairs with a wild look "our mate bond broke" he hissed looking at us. At the same time we all ran at the door I beat them with my Alpha speed. We tracked her scent to the northern border of my pack lands were on the other side a cloaked figure and rouges and hunters stood. I watched as a hunter grabbed the cloaked figure from behind and took her hood off relabeling Realene.

Matt growled fiercely and their attention turned to us. The leaders smirked and Realene mumbled something's under her breath I couldn't hear. The lead hunter grabbed her neck snapping and she fell limp to the ground. Matt howled for the loss of his mate but something else happened. All the rouge and hunters dropped to the ground dead I crossed the border onto no mans land. I inspected the rouge and hunter bodies while Matt held his mate.

Matt's POV
My mate is dead. She died before my eyes. She gone. She won't come back. She'll never say 'I love you Matthew'. She won't say 'I Do'. And she will never kiss my lips again. My tears splattered all over her faces she lay still and cold on the ground. Her brothers kneeled beside me bowing their heads. A flash of light made us cover our eyes but when it subsided I peeked to find the moon goodness smiling down at Realene. "She fulfilled her fate" her silky bounce spoke "what?" I fumed "this was supposed to happen" she smiled sadly at me. "I have to take her body to the afterlife now" she whispered. I kissed her lips one last time and her brothers said their goodbyes.

The moon goddess flicked her wrist and Realene's body faded away and she left. The blood moon shone bright on the patch we were in. 'This isn't the end' her whispered in the wind then left us. Her brother rose to their feet hugging each other close crying. "Some ones gotta tell Zander" I spoke they all froze and said "not it!" Everyone except Caleb had said "crap" he muttered and stormed off in the direction of the pack house. The sky was clear but I didn't under stand why it started raining like crazy "the angels are crying" Adam muttered and wiped his tears away walking away.

Soon we all headed to the pack house. Caleb had just told Xander because he was crying and screaming "No! She's alive! Your lying!" "I wish I was" Caleb muttered and exec to a hug from his mate. The words 'this isn't the end' repeated over and over in my mind as I cried myself to sleep that night.