Chapter 26

YOU GUYS ARE SO FAST OH MY GOSH!! I LOVE YOU! <3

Chapter 26

*Harry's POV*

I knocked on the door two times before Niall opened it. He looked terrible, like he was trying to sleep but his body wouldn't let him. He looked exhausted, something was definitely on his mind.

"Oh, hi Harry." He said in a monotone. I walked in and he shut the door behind him.

"Gee, it's nice to see you too mate." I joked with him. He sat down on the edge of his bed while I sat on a cushioned chair next to him.

"Sorry, I was just expecting Emily to come home right about now." He looked down at his lap.

You could see it in his face, he was hurt and tired of the same game she was playing with him. His eyes lost their sparkle that used to always be there, now they were a dull blue. He didn't deserve this one bit.

"Yeah, about that. I came here to tell you something about Emily." I said as I started to pull out my phone. He looked up, curious to what it is.

"Is she okay?" Poor thing, he still cares while she's out with other guys.

"Yes, but I don't know if you'll be." I said before explaining what Olivia and I had seen.

---- ----- ---- ------ ---- -----

*Niall's POV*

I sat in bed, in the dark, waiting for her. I was so angry, appalled, hurt, broken. So many things had been going through my mind, there was no way I was going to be able to sleep at all. I figured I'd stay up and wait for her to come back to my flat.

I looked over at the clock, 3:37 am. All this time, she didn't want me for me but instead for my fame, my money. She wanted me because I was Niall Horan from One Direction, not Niall Horan from Mullingar. I've been lied to this whole time, two years in a relationship with her. All for nothing.

I was broken out of my thoughts by the jingling of the door handle. She was here. I sat up in bed and crossed my arms over my chest. I heard her walk in, trying to be quiet but failing with her loud high heels and jewelry. I rolled my eyes, good thing it was dark so she couldn't see. She undid her heels and brackets and tip toed to the bathroom.

"Emily." My voice was stern, she stopped in her tracks.

"Hey babe. I'm home, you can go back to sleep." She kissed my forehead and continued to the toilet.

"Did you have fun?" She turned back around and sat on the bed next to me.

"Yeah, I did. It was nice to catch up with old friends." She smiled.

"And new ones." I mumbled.

"Huh?" She raised her eyebrow at me looking almost innocent.

"Nothing. What club did you go to?"

"Just Funky Buddha." She shrugged her shoulders.

"Oh, okay. Did you dance?" I kept the questions coming, I had every right to.

"No, not really." Lies, I thought to myself.

"Did you meet anyone?" She shook her head. Lie. "Did you talk to any guys?"

"No, Niall. Gosh what is with all the constant questions?"

"You're such a fucking liar Emily! How could you do this to me, straight to my face?" I blew up, I couldn't take it any longer. She was sickening me.

"What are you talking about, baby?" She slightly batted her eyelashes at me.

"No, don't ever call me baby again. You're such a little lying bitch. I saw what you did at that club, grinding on that guy and him taking you into the back room. Don't you dare lie to me because I have evidence."

"What do you mean, evidence?" She looked suspicious and angry at the same time.

"I have pictures of you at the club Emily, now you can't deny it." I patted my pocket of my pants where my phone was.

"Who sent you those pictures?" Her voice turned to pure anger now.

"It doesn't matter Em! You lied to me, how could you?"

"It was Olivia wasn't it? That stupid bitch!" She totally ignored my last question, lied to me twice, and called Olivia a bitch. Three strikes you're out.

"Excuse me?" She looked back at me anger written on her face. "Don't you ever call Olivia that, she's a hell of a lot better than your slutty ass!" She was shocked, her mouth wide open.

"Ha! For one, you called her worse things that night you two had a fight, and two thats not the only thing I've ever called her!" She threw her head back and laughed.

"What do you mean!?" If she hurt Olivia in anyway, I might just break her.

"I don't know, why don't you find out for yourself Horan." She stood up smiling like she won. Not at all.

"Get out. Now."

"What?" Her expression totally changed from victory to entreaty.

"I don't ever want to see you again, bitch! Get out!" I yelled at her pointing to the door.

"Niall, no come on. I have no where to go, please don't do this." She plead as I started pushing her toward the door.

"It's over Emily. You had your chance and you blew it by lying to me and hurting my friends. Leave." With that she ran down the hall, tears flooding her face.

I think she learned her lesson, don't piss of an Irish man. In that moment, I have never felt so free and able to breathe. It was nice to be single again and not have to worry. I'm feeling like my old self, the carefree mofo! Yeah, that's the Niall Horan I am.

A/N: You lot blew our minds!! We love you so much oh my goodness!! Thank you so much!

COMMENT CHALLENGE:

1. What do you think is going to happen next? Good fight scene? Are you satisfied haha? xx

2. WYR go mini golfing with Louis or throw a beach party with Liam?

30 VOTES and 25 COMMENTS... I know you guys can do this! It would be amazing! And I'm sure you want to know what the next chapter is ;)

Bye lovelies ( FOLLOW 1Ds_angels on Twitter) xx