Chapter 2

Hey everyone!! Hope you guys like our story! We had a little trouble and our whole account got deleted, so we had to re-write this story which kind of sucks... anyway we get to make a few changes so hope you like it! Enjoy!!

Chapter 2

He can't leave. He just can't. He can't leave...me.

I felt tear start to swell up in my eyes. Soon enough, they started to roll down my cheeks. My vision was blurred, but I could make out Niall's worried expression. I stood up and looked down at him.

"How could you do this? How could you just make a decision without asking your best friend? I always ask you before I make a major decision in my life. You can't just leave!" With that I ran back inside and up the stairs to my room. I closed the door behind me and just fell right there. I leaned back against the door and pulled my legs up to my chest, burrying my head in my knees. I let it all out and cried. I heard Niall run up the stairs after me. He pounded on the door. His tone had turned to anger.

"Olivia, open up! I thought you'd be happy for me. I wanted it to be a surprise for you, and I wanted you to come to support me. Olivia!" I didn't answer so he slammed his fist on the door again. "Fine!" He yelled out, with that I heard him run down the stairs.

I got up and went to sit on my window couch. I watched Niall as he trudged down the street, his fists clenched. The strange thing about this was that I wanted Niall right now more than ever. I sat there and cried knowing that I just lost my best friend, not just from our fight.

*Niall's POV*

I was so angry. I ran down the stairs, making each step noticeable. I grabbed my guitar and ran past my parents asking me what was wrong. I slammed the front door and made my way down my street to my house. I felt like screaming out and breaking something. I thought she would be happy for me, instead it was the total opposite reaction.

I opened the front door and threw the keys on the counter. I went up stairs, slamming my door. I ripped my shirt off and my trousers and turned on the hot water in the shower. I always think better when I'm taking a shower. Once I got out, I dried my hair and put on my Calcvin Klien knickers. I laid on my bed and played my guitar for a few minutes. I stopped and thought about what Olivia was probably doing right now. How could she be mad at me, I thought she'd be so happy. She was always the one telling me to follow my dreams! She was always telling me how incredibly talented I was. I don't understand...wait! What if I'm not talented, that's why she doesn't want me to audition. No, other people have told me I'm good too. This was all so frustrating, not understanding her.

I put my guitar back in its stand. I better get some sleep, tomorrow I'm auditioning for the show that could possibly change my life. I thought about my best friend again before nodding off.

*Olivia's POV*

I woke up half on the ground half on my window couch. I stood up and immediately felt my neck cringe. I walked over to my bathroom and looked in the mirror. I screamed a little at the horrible image I was looking at. My eyes were red and puffy, my mascara had been smeared all over my face, and my cheeks were tear stained. Images of last night came flooding back into my mind. Niall, how could I have done that to him. I should of supported him like a best friend would have. I overreacted and screwed everything up. I'm proud of him for following his dreams. I guess I got all upset because I didn't want to loose him. I know he can win that show and become famous. I didn't want him to forget about me, I just want life to go on the way it is. I didn't want to share Niall with anybody, especially the whole world.