Chapter 33

Chapter 33

I waited a few seconds listening to the ringing on the phone while clicking my nails on the wooden desk in front of me. I frowned when I heard Niall's voicemail go off.

"Hey this is Niall Horan, sorry I couldn't answer. Leave me a message and I'll call ya back! Bye!!"

I found myself smiling while the voicemail ended. That was the same recording that him and I did three years ago! I had said 'Bye!' with him in the recording and listening to it now just made me grin from ear to ear. I can still remember the day we did it. We were at the park and he was trying to figure out what to say. It ended in nothing but laughs.

The phone beeped in my hand and the time I had to leave a message had ran out. I called again and was sent straight to voicemail, I left a message hoping he would hear it and call back.

"Um, hey Ni. I was hoping we could talk. Call me back when you get this. By the way, I like the voicemail recording."

I hung up and threw my phone on my bed, frustrated, and walked into the living room. I found Darien on the couch reading a fashion magazine.

"Hey, I have some sketches for the summer line on the kitchen counter." I nodded in response and sat at the bar stool looking at the various bikini wraps and dresses.

"These are great Darien!" I bent the right corner of a page with a purple lacy dress on it. It was gorgeous, pair it with some heels and a floppy hat and you'll have all eyes on you!

I was broken out of my thoughts by a knock on the door. Darien went to open it while I just kept looking through the drawings. I heard a familiar voice and turned to see Harry in our living room.

"Hey stranger." I smiled getting up to get a hug from him. "What are you doing here?" I smiled looking up at him.

"I'm going to take Darien out for some lunch." He winked and I whipped my head towards Darien smiling brightly. Her cheeks instantly turned a crimson color and she looked down at her feet shyly.

"It's about time!" We all laughed and I gave them both a hug and watched them leave.

I turned away from the closed door and looked at my now empty flat. It was so quiet. What to do, what to do...

I figured I should do some work because Darien has taken the load of it while I've been off fake dating Harry. So I sat back down in my stool.

One of the designs caught my eye. It was a strapless dress, high in the front and low in the back. It had the same army print design but with orange, blue, purple, and white instead of the normal military colors. I absolutely loved it, different and unique! I bent the right corner down and moved on to the next.

We have a deadline for the summer collection that's due by the end of the week. It's the beginning of Spring so we need to get the designs going. Basically, we sketch designs and the ones I like the best get faxed to manufacturers with measurements and then we have our season line made. That's how our department works, along with the other ones.

So since the deadline was this week, I got to work. I looked through over 30 sketches and picked 11. Our line had to have 25 designs so I started to sketch out my own. I enjoyed sketching, when I let my mind turn off and easily get into my drawing.

I occasionally looked at my phone to see if Niall messaged me back, but there was nothing. I wondered what he was thinking. Was he mad at me? Was he upset with himself or making a move? I was clueless.

The day ended with no contact whatsoever from Niall but a ear full of cuteness from Darien about her date with Harry. I knew he liked her, and I'm glad everything worked out!

I fell asleep not knowing what tomorrow would bring. All I know is that I'm blessed and am happy, the two things everyone needs. But how long can you stay blessed and happy?

A/N: DUN DUN DUN!! Cliff hanger? Foreshadowing? IDK....... ;)

COMMENT CHALLENGE:

1. WYR date Niall and not know the boys or be just friends with all the boys?

2. New type of question: What would you do if you were in Olivia's shoes? What would you be feeling and such? (Excited to hear what you would say)

As always, I hope you've enjoyed my chapter. I've realised recently that I got bored with writing and I was more focused on the votes and reads my story would get and not really the quality. So I appologize, but I have found my love for writing again! I really hope you liked this chapter, and I'm very excited for this book and where it's going to go!

Bye lovelies xx