Chapter 18

Chapter 18

*-2 years later, present time-*

*Olivia's POV*

"Okay, bye babe." I kissed him on his lips and watched as him and his four lads walked out the door.

I made my way to the couch and sat next to Eleanor. She was texting someone on her phone, shoes kicked off, and hair tied up into a bun. It was a normal Saturday for all of us. I looked across from me at Perrie who had fallen asleep in a matter of seconds, her and Zayn were perfect for each other. Dani was already upstairs getting herself ready for tonight.

I pulled out my phone and got lost in thought and my Twitter notifications. A lot had happened in the past two years. My life has definitely changed.

I went to Uni for a year and on the side I worked as an intern for one of the top fashion agencies in the world. On my spare time I would sit at one of the desks and sketch dresses of all sorts of shapes and sizes.

I had to go for a coffee run one day and when I came back, my boss called me into her office. She had confiscated my sketches and had them in her hands. I thought I was in trouble but instead, she offered me a job. Not any job though, the opportunity to be head of one of her departments. Now, I'm a fashion designer working out of London, specializing in dresses and the whole dress department. I'm the youngest designer in the industry, 17 years old.

It's so crazy how my life can change in a matter of two years.

I grabbed my sketch pad and my colored pencils and got to work. The lads wouldn't be home till later so I figured I would get some work done. Eleanor was peering over my shoulder watching the dress come to life on the paper. Once I finished I showed her and a smile grew on her face.

"If you made that, I would definitely wear it!" I smiled at her comment and put a check mark at the top of the paper to remind myself that it was finished.

"I'm going to get ready for tonight, you coming?" I asked Eleanor getting up from the couch.

"Yeah, I'll be up in a minute. I'm gonna wake Perrie up first." I nodded and walked up the stairs to my room, well my boyfriend's room.

It was still weird calling him my boyfriend, we had been dating for over a year now. I walked into his room and his strong cologne filled my nostrils, our room smelled just like him.

I smiled and grabbed my cheetah suitcase, taking out my dress from the many clothes I packed. It was a black tank top on the top, then the bottom was a black and dark pink Santa Fe pattern. I paired it with nude heels, and a black and gold clutch. Then, I took out my black sparkly tee shirt and my light wash ripped skinny jeans. I matched that with black angle high heel boots and black earrings.

I had picked out my outfits, and started to get ready. I headed into the shower first, letting the hot water burn my cold skin. Tonight was the VMA's and of course, the girlfriends were invited. I would wear the dress to the venue then the jeans and sparkly shirt to the after party.

I was getting really excited, I wanted them to win so badly. They definitely deserved it, they work so many long hours. It would be brilliant if they brought home a moon man!

As I stepped out of the shower I heard the other shower turn on, El must've successfully woken up Perrie.

"Oh I just wanna take you any way that you like, we can go out any day any night! Baby I'll take you there, take you there, baby I'll take you there! Yeah!" I sang the catchy lyrics from Kiss You while I blow dried my hair. "Oh tell me tell me tell me how to turn your love on! You can get, get anything that you want! Baby just shout it out, shout it out, baby just shout it out yeah!"