Chapter 41

Thank you for waiting patiently x

Chapter 41

I drove up to  Niall's flat with a box of freshly made donuts from the bakery down the street. I knew he was  still asleep so I quietly made my way back inside, setting my purse down on the couch. I unloaded the donuts into a plate and poured two glasses of orange juice for the two of us. Then I tip toed to his room to wake him up.

Last night was the most amazing night of my life. It being my first time, I was extremely happy that Niall was the one sharing it with me. He made me feel something last night though. Somethng I've never felt so strongly. He made me feel beautiful and loved. Throughout my life I've had a supporting, loving, caring family, but never have I felt so wanted before. He gave me that last night, while whispering sweet nothings in my ear while making love to me. He made me feel that way, and I can't thank him enough. I feel like the strongest woman on Earth right now just because of this blonde man that I've had in my life. He was something extraordinary.

So I decided to thank him, with food, which I knew he would appreciate. I crawled back into bed with him and cuddled up to his warm bare chest. He lightly snorted, waking up peacefully as he layed his eyes on mine. That beautiful smile of his appeared on his face, brightening up all his features and making him look so handsome. Finally, this man was mine. All mine.

"Good morning beautiful." He whispered and lightly pressed his lips to my forehead. 

I smiled, "Good morning Ni. Did you sleep well?"

I watched as he wrapped his hand around mine, tangling our fingers together and entwining us. "I've never slept better. I think it was because you were next to me." I felt my cheeks redden. "Olivia, you were amazing last night."

"As were you Mr. Horan." He smiled and rolled me onto his chest, bringing me into a long passionate kiss. "Come on, I have breakfast waiting for us."

"Mmm what is it?" Niall questioned, slowly getting out of bed while I pulled him with my hand in his.

"It's warm and tastes sweet!" I replied, noticing his smirk right after the words escaped my mouth.

"Is it you?" He winked and I felt all tingly inside, like I can become all turned on just by a small movement he makes.

He pulled me into him and connected our lips once more. I rested my hands around his neck, twirling my fingers in his hair. He was perfect.

We enjoyed our warm and sweet breakfast until we heard the doorbell go off. Niall and I immediately knew who it was: Emily. Niall had informed her last night that if she wanted the money, she would have to come by today in person to get it. So I guess she got the message clear through her thick scull and was her to collect it. I just hope she keeps her end of the deal and gets Ni out of the public eye. We all know it wasn't him who beat her.

Niall looked through the peep hole and sighed before he opened the door. This was a lot of stress on him, you could see it.

"Hiiiiii!" Emily loudly said as she walked through the door. "How are you guys? Good? Awesome, so let's just get down to business." She sat down and pulled a book size calendar out of her bag. "So since my modeling is picking back up because my bruises are fading, I'm becoming more busy. That doesn't mean that I'm not going to keep my side and get you out of trouble with the media." She smiled, but Niall just stayed blank. He nodded and that's all. 

She continued. "As you can see here," She pointed to a pink highlighted time in her book for today. "I have an appointment with two tv shows to explain the truth. Then at 3 I have a few more with some magazines. Finally at 6 I have another interview. Is that good enough for you?"