"Look... I know what your gonna ask me and quite frankly I don't wanna talk about it. If you wanna ask me what I saw, I'm gonna say nothing and if anyone else asks me - which they probably won't because you guys are so private, I still don't know anything. You two and Melanie have a thing, great! But as far as I'm concerned, I saw nothing. End of chapter, book closed, placed on the highest shelf in a locked room, with the key thrown away in the ocean. Okay? Done, never to be spoken about again. Doesn't change how I feel about both of you, because I love you, but I'm really embarrassed and I really don't want to talk about it again. Now if you excuse me I'm going to go take my shower," I say in one long breathe.

They both stare at me, looking a little stunned, but not changing their expressions enough for me to read. I turn around walking backwards towards the bathroom and shut the door, locking it. Leaning against it I breath heavily, throwing a mental fist in the air as triumph of my bravery. Two years ago I would of blocked their number and ignored them, even if I do love them like family, only, I had grown up since being away and I had changed a lot. I wasn't shy anymore, well not as much as I use to be, but my inner goddess did a little dance. I was just hoping that it was all forgotten about and never spoken of again.
   Forty five minutes later I come out the bathroom to an empty room. I was showered, hair blow dried and straightened- not to toot my own horn, but all that in record timing. When I enter the room from the tiny hallway that leads to the bathroom I see the rose's Nico had in his hand earlier, next to them are my favourite black Van's and a note sitting next to it. I walk up to the table and pick up the piece of paper.

We're so happy you're home, you have no idea how much we've missed you.
Nico xxx
Nate xox

That's all it said. A small smile creeps up on my face and I take the roses, placing them in a vase Mum had left in here a few days ago. I sit them down on the coffee table and get ready to join the rest of the party outside. Pulling on my jean shorts I fold them over more to make them even shorter than they already were - the weather was beautiful outside and I wanted some colour on my legs, totally taking advantage of the Californian sun. I grab a plain white t-shirt from the draws and tie it up at the side showing off my mid drift. I figured if I was going to be home, mentioning to my Mum I had pierced my belly button was probably a good idea, she didn't fly off the handle completely, but Dad told her I was 20yrs old and if I wanted to poke holes in my body I was allowed. A point for Dad. I told her about all the holes I had pierced, but kept one to myself, not even Matty knew about my nipple piercing that I got with Amy on a whim.
   When I walk out to the garden Mum, Tori and Mrs Greyson are sitting round the table eating and drinking while Mum is still talking about her flowers she planted last week. Nico, Nate, Noah - along with my Dad were all inside with the doors wide open watching some show about football while I walked over to my friends. Sophie and Jackson sit on the grass while Matt is sitting in the lounge chair, standing next to him I pull the empty lounge chair closer, sitting then crossing my legs as I lay back, pulling my sunglasses down.

"Finally! Was wondering if you got lost in your own home," Sophie chuckled.

"Well I would of been done quicker if I had help with dessert Soph, thanks for that," I put my thumbs up at her.

"Sorry," she says looking down.

"So you guys coming to this party tomorrow?" Jackson asks.

"What party?"

"Not sure, Greg said there is this party tomorrow. You guys can come."