Still not an update

Hi all, Sorry this is still not an update. I have quite got my inspiration back yet for this story. With all this extra time though I will hopefully keep thinking about it and might get there eventually. I can't believe how many people have actually read this story though. Its madness to me. If anyone has any opinions or comments on it I would love to hear them. 

This is however about the story I am now starting to write. 

When you met me on the island

When you met me on the island is about a girl named Tilly Brookes who goes to a island for her best friends wedding not expecting to find her own happily ever after. Matt is a handsome guitar player who's career is just getting started, he's ready to start travelling the world, can he convince Tilly to come with him or will she miss her own beach life too much? 

It hasn't all been completely written or even planned out that much but I hope you're willing to give it a go. It will hopefully be a proper cheesy romance. If you haven any ideas or would like to see anything in this story I would love to hear about it. 

I hope everyone is keeping safe and if anyone has any good recommendations I would love to hear them to. 

Thanksssss