Chapter 6 - Kidnapped Pantorans

Start from the beginning

"Alright," Saiph nodded, "I will come with you."

"Thanks, gives me a better reason to run in the halls."

Saiph mentally rolled her eyes, "Like that's ever stopped you Ahsoka."

Then, she felt herself being pulled forward and they were sprinting through the halls, looking for Anakin. He wasn't anywhere in the temple.

"Where is he?!" Ashoka cried stoping and causing Saiph to run into her. Saith's eye landed on a group of master just further down the hall. She put a hand on Ahsoka's shoulder, "Maybe ask the masters?" She asked, hoping she would agree so she would not have to run anymore.

"Good idea." Ashoka said, then started to speed walk towards the group, grabbing Saiph once again.

"No wait I don't think I should-" Saiph started but was pulled again.

{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}

Mace Windu, Obi Wan and Ki Adi Mundi were standing together talking about the latest developments that had transpired a few days ago on Corellia. Then, two small bodies wedged themselves between the three and looked to. Obi Wan looked to the two girls below him. Saiph looked frightened to be in the centre of three Jedi Council Members quickly bowed her head to show her respect. Ashoka was wide eyed and her nostrils were flaring slightly.

"Can I help you with something? Obi Wan asked, arms still crossed.

"WearelookingforanakinskywalkermasterKenobi!" Ashoka blurted out, maybe a bit too harshly.

Saiph stepped forward and put her hand on Ahsoka's arm to calm her down, "She means that she's looking for Master Skywalker. Do you know where he could be?" she asked, as politely as possible.

Obi Wan smiled with amusement, the two were complete opposites and yet seems to get long so well.

"He went over to see Senator Amidala off- "Obi Wan started but couldn't finish as Ahsoka ran off while saying something along the lines of thank you.

Saiph still stood there in the centre of the three and bowed, "Thank you masters." She said.

"Saiph come on!!" Ashoka yelled and Saiph glanced at her friend before turning back to the three, "Apologies." She said before running towards Ahsoka's retreating figure.

Mace Windu only held his deadpan facial features. Ki Adi Mundi looked at the girls then back at Obi Wan, "I'm going to assume that you and Skywalker's padawan have had enough time to get to know one another?"

Obi Wan smiled again, "Yes they have."

{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}

They were almost already on the landing platform when they saw Anakin, Senator Amidala and Rex walking towards a sip.

"Senator Amidala, Master Skywalker!" Ashoka called, with Saiph running close behind.

"What is it Ahsoka?" Senator Amidala asked turning to the two.

"Someone has kidnapped the Chairman Papanoida's daughters." Ashoka said coming to a stop in front of the two.

"Last night to be precise." Saiph followed.

The senator sighed, "I was afraid something like this would happen. Anakin?"

Anakin Shrugged, "The jedi can't get involved. This isa job for the local police."

The senator shook her head, "I'm not so sure local authorities can handle it. The Separatists are putting a lot of pressure on Pantora to join them." She turned to Ahsoka and Saiph, "I'm afraid this blockade may give the Pantorans no other choice."