"Are you okay?" Josh asked and I shook my head. He opened his back pack and handed me an avocado sandwich and some lemonade. I grinned and muttered a soft thank you and began eating.

"How did you know?" I asked him.

"I'm starting to understand how your mom works." He responded and I continued smiling while I ate.

"Lunch is on me today boo" Ash said and I grinned wider.

"Thanks you guys. I love you both so much." I told them and we all did a group hug. We started our usual gossip of other students and some of the teachers of this school and was kinda shocked when I heard the rumor mill had picked up on some student teacher relationships. Let me tell you now, it was not the kinda student teacher relationship you're thinking about. One of our hottest male teachers is rumored to be having an affair with a guy in our grade. Can you believe it? If that's not what you call juicy, then I don't know what is.

The rest of the day was uneventful and let me tell you this, I was so thankful for that. That was until the ending of the school day. I had asked Ash for a ride because I didn't want to take the school bus but I wished I had taken the school bus instead.

When classes were over, Josh, Ash and I met up and were all walking toward to parking lot. I spot Ace was already there to pick up Ash and we waved Josh good bye before making our way over there. I had just sunk in the back seat comfortably when two arms roughly dragged me from the vehicle. My mom dragged me across the parking lot to her car without so much as a word spoken.

All the other kids stopped and stared and some even video taped as my mom pushed me into her car. Once again tears flood my face. I was beyond embarrassed. I took a small glimpse in Ace's direction and saw his face was red with fury and Ash was holding him back from charging at my mom. As we drove away I saw his lips moving as if he was arguing with her then he shoved her from him and got in his car.

"I've warned you one thousand times to stay away from that boy yet I come to the school and find you getting in his car!" My mother's voice drew me from my thoughts.

"He was just giving me a ride mom!"

"Don't you dare rise your voice at me! You didn't have to get a ride by him. You could've gotten on the school bus! Or better yet, ask a teacher to take you home"

"Do you always have to be like this?!" I screamed in tears. "I hate you so so much right now! Do you have any idea what you've just done?"

"Yes I did! I saved you from making a fool of yourself!"

"Mom! You literally just made a fool out of me! Tomorrow, I'm gonna be the talk of the school and very soon I won't have any friends."

"Well that is a good thing. No friends means No distractions." She told me and I couldn't deal with her anymore. As soon as she parked the car, I ran into the house and into my room to cry. I sobbed until my head ached and my eyes were swollen. I sunk to the floor and held my stomach as I said a soft prayer to the heavens to get me far away from this woman. I could use a miracle right about now.

I only had a few more months left of school but that was still too much. How am I suppose to show my face at school tomorrow? I would be the laughing stock of the school.

***

It was now seven o'clock in the evening and I was still sat on the ground with my tear stained face. I felt two arms wrap around me and looked up into stormy grey eyes. Ace's face was set with anger but softened a bit when I stared at him.

"Lets get out of here" he told me softly and I didn't even protest. I stood up and locked my bedroom door then put some soft music to play. I then went and changed into some shorts, a tee and some nike sneakers and followed Ace's lead out the window. This was the first time i'm sneaking out so early while my mom is still downstairs so I tried my hardest to be as quiet as possible.

Ace and I walked quietly down the road to his bike and he handed me his helmet as I got on. I didn't even think to question him about where were going. I just blindly trusted him. We drove for a good thirty minutes before we stopped off in front of what looked to be a gym.

I was a little disappointed but I still refused to say anything. He held my hand and lead me inside where an older man greeted him. He introduced me as his girlfriend and I was shocked when the older man just smiled and tapped Ace's shoulder saying "It's about time." He then turned to me and gave me a warning that I should treat Ace well because he was a good guy. I couldn't help but laugh at his comment. Apparently, we must know two different Ace's cause the guy standing next to me is anything but a good guy.

Ace picked up on the sarcasm in my laugh and wrapped his hand around my shoulder and tried to choke me playfully. I can't believe he really got me to laugh.

We then went over to a boxing ring and Ace introduced me to a few fellows and some women then went even further in the back to the locker rooms to change. He changed his clothes right in front of me and I still couldn't look.

"Really babe?" He asked and I grinned.

"I'm just giving you some privacy." I lied. I heard his soft laugh and some shuffling and then he was ushering me out of the room.

That afternoon he taught me how to box and I was able to relieve some of the pent up frustration I had. He did a few matches in the ring and I watched as he knocked out each of his opponents. When I went to try, I was beaten in all of my matches but I was able to have fun with it. The girls were so cool about everything.

Two hours later, Ace and I made our way to the showers to get cleaned up. I was talking animatedly about how much fun I had and Ace would just listen and nod his head. I'm not even sure if he was listening but that didn't stop me from talking.

The showers were all separated by a wall and so each person had barely any privacy. I could hear talking but I'm not sure exactly who were speaking. Ace and I took the shower in the middle and he deposited his shampoo and loofah in the stand for us to use.

He then started removing his clothes and I stared around nervously.

"Ace, I can't shower here"

"Why not?"

"What if someone see's me?"

"No one is going to see you." He tried to comfort me to no avail. I knew that if I walked to the end of this bathroom I could see every single person while they shower so what is his deal?

"Ace.." I groaned and he laughed softly.

"Babe" He mocked me. "Come on, If you shower enough fast then no one will be able to see the giant birth mark on your butt."

"Ace.." I screamed and smacked him again.

________________________________________________________________________________