All Along Pt.3

Continuing from last chapter ....
Kentrell POV

We were driving around until we finally found and abandoned place

We were driving around until we finally found and abandoned place. I got out to see if it was unlocked, it was and so I slowly went in. It wasn't really dirty, nothing was in here tho. I went back and told them to come on.

"Get her." I said to Ben and he grabbed Kennedy pulling her out the car. We all went inside and Ben threw Kennedy to the ground.

"Go get me sum to tie her ass up wit." I said and Kd went to go get something. A few minutes later he came back with chains and ropes.

"Nigga why do have this shit in yo car?" He asked and I shrugged. I tied her arms and legs.

"Aye now Kd, Boomer and Joe watch her." I said and they looked at each other before looking at me.

"Since when did we become babysitters?" Kd asked and I smacked my lips.

"I'll give y'all 50 dollars." I said and they just stared at me.

"100." I said and they still just stared at me.

"My rent cost more than that raise the price." Kd said.

"Mane 500." I said and they all smiled.

"Ight bro y'all go head." Joe said and I shook my head before walking out with Ben.

"What we going to do?" He asked as we got in the car.

"Going to find Jania and Nyla." I said and he nodded.

Kamiya POV

I was sitting on the edge of this hospital bed just to be sitting

I was sitting on the edge of this hospital bed just to be sitting. All they did was clean the blood off my face and cleaned my cuts. I coulda did that shit at home. They told me to just stay in here for a minute but I could leave when they told me I could.

I still couldn't believe Isaiah. After everything he told me. He just got all controlling randomly. But it's my fault for 'loving' him.

I was surprised when Kentrell came tho. He wasn't angry or being rude. I don't know why he cared I thought he hated me. Cuz I damn sure hate me. Then there was a knock on the door and in came Mir and Jay.