Didn't Know

June 8, 2021
9:54 a.m
Kamiya POV

Me and Isaiah were getting ready so we could get ready to go to this appointment

Me and Isaiah were getting ready so we could get ready to go to this appointment. I was honestly really nervous because I don't know how they was gon act.

"Bae." I said to Isaiah and he looked at me.

"If the baby not yours will you still be wit me?" I asked and he stared at me a second.

"Yea." He said and I smiled then my phone started ringing

"Hello." I said

"Y'all coming?" Jay asked.

"Yea we on our way." I said and then hung up.

"Bae you ready?" I asked getting my keys.

"Yea come on." He said getting his phone. We went downstairs and then left out the house.

"You ok?" I asked him as we got in the car. He been quiet all morning.

"Yea just waiting to see if it's my baby." He said and i nodded driving off.

We had finally made it and it was 10:20 a.m. We went in and I seen everybody waiting. I took a breath before me and Isaiah went over there.

"Hey Miya." Mir said and I smiled before sitting down beside her.

"I'm nervous as fuck." I said to her and she laughed.

"Can you get up?" Jay asked Isaiah and he got up and she sat down beside me.

"That's what happens when you do hoe shit." She said and I glared at her.

"Don't look at me like dat." She said.

"Kind been asking for you." Jay said making me smile.

"As soon as we get that dent headed bitch to agree to let her see you....." She said pointing to Kentrell who was talking to that girl.

"What's her name?" I asked.

"Kennedy." Mir said and I nodded.

"Bro all I'm saying is you better hope that's Kentrell baby." She said and i sighed.

"I am, we just gotta see how far I am." I said with a sigh.

"Kamiya Gaulden!" The doctor called.

"You gotta get that shit changed." Kentrell said with a chuckle and I rolled my eyes. Me, Kentrell and Isaiah got up.

"We all have to go." I said and the lady nodded with a smile before we all headed back to a room.

"Ok imma need you to sit up here." She said and I did as told, and Kentrell sat in the chair on the other side of the room.

"Ok so when did you find out you were pregnant?" She asked.

"Like a week and some days ago." I said and she nodded.