Meant To Be

May 22, 2021
2:06 p.m
Kentrell POV

I had woke up with my arms wrapped around Kennedy's waist

I had woke up with my arms wrapped around Kennedy's waist. I looked and seen she was still sleep so I slowly unwrapped my arms from around her.

I went in her bathroom and took out an extra toothbrush and brushed my teeth. After I was done I got a rag and wiped my face. I left back out the bathroom and seen Kennedy was now up on her phone.

"Get yo ass out this bed." I said and slapped her ass.

"That shit hurt." She said sitting up.

"Get yo ass up then." I said going and getting me some clothes so I could take a shower. She got up and went in the bathroom shutting the door.

"Ken open this door I gotta get ready." I said banging on it.

"So do I, you just gon have to wait." She said from the other side.

"Imma just go take a shower in the other bathroom." I said.

"You go do that." She said laughing. I grabbed my shit and went to the bathroom across the hall. I got in the shower and stayed in there for about 15 minutes before finally getting out.

"KENTRELL!" I heard Kennedy yell my name as I put my clothes on.

"Fuck do you need!" I yelled I said opening the door.

"Nothing." She said and I smacked my lips.

"You so damn childish." I said with a chuckle. I went back to the room and my phone was ringing.

"Why the fuck- hello." I said.

"Kentrell where you at?" Kamiya asked.

"Minding my business." I said and then hung up.

"You so rude." Ken said and I looked at her.

"Oh fucking well now hurry up and get ready." I said.

It was now 3:32 p.m because Kennedy likes to take long ass showers and it takes her forever to put her damn clothes on.

"Where is we going?" She asked.

"I gotta go, get the rest of my shit." I said and she nodded.

"Wait cuz who said you was moving in with me?" She asked.

"I did." I said and she smacked her lips. Soon I had pulled up to the house. We both got out the car and I knocked on the door until somebody came to open it.

"While hey there Kentrell and?" Miracle said.

"Kennedy." She said with a smile and Miracle let us in. I seen everybody was here except Kind and Zaliyah.

"Where LiLi and Kind?" I asked.

"They at yo mama house." Ben said and I nodded grabbing Kennedy's hand and going upstairs. I went in the room and started packing the rest of my stuff.