Not Worth It

September 11, 2020
9:23 p.m
Miracle POV

Ever since we came back to BR I've been avoiding Ben

Ever since we came back to BR I've been avoiding Ben. His ass had me pissed all the way off.

"You still not talking to me?" He asked as I walked past him into the kitchen.

"I don't talk to cheaters." I said getting me a water bottle finna go back to the room.

"Mane ain't nobody cheating on yo ass damn." He said and I rolled my eyes.

"Then let me see yo phone." I said.

"No." He said

"Why?." I asked.

"Cuz ain't nothing in there." He said and I laughed.

"If nothing in there lemme see." I said and he smacked his lips.

"Always trippin." He said and I walked over to him.

"Anybody. Would. Be. Trippin. Bout. This." I said clapping my hands in his face.

"Get yo hands out my face Mir." He said pushing me back a little.

"Lemme ask you something." I said and sat down beside him.

"Why cheat on me? Am I not pretty enough? Did you lose interest? Like is there something I'm doing wrong? Like why?" I asked.

"Miracle get outta my face with this bull." He said .

"Do you not love me no more?" I asked and he looked at me.

"Why you still talking to me?" He asked and a bitch wanted to cry but she didn't.

"Because you really waisted my time. Waisted 3 years of my fucking life. I gave you all I had Ben, and you gon cheat?" I asked and he chuckled.

"Mir move." He said.

"I gave you a beautiful daughter, like what happened?" I asked.

"She still going on." He mumbled running his hands down his face.

"Yea bitch, Yea I am because I didn't deserve it." I said then his phone buzzed. I snatched it and moved to the other couch.

"Miracle." He said trying to get it from me. I ran to the bathroom and locked the door. I started searching through it.

I seen he was texting multiple bitches. I seen the dates and this shit been going on for a while. There were some that were sending him naked pictures and stuff and he liked that shit.

"He like the typa hoes that don't got no respect for themselves." I mumbled.

"Miracle you don't deserve this, so you gon leave." I said to myself and threw his phone on the ground. It didn't break but it did crack.