Why

September 12, 2020
1:50 p.m
Kentrell POV

Everybody was here at the house and Ben was on his way

Everybody was here at the house and Ben was on his way. I really wanted them on good terms because there's to much going on right now.

"Bro he beat yo ass no cap." Kd said.

"How bout I beat yours." Miracle said and bucked at him.

"Now lemme lone act like I don't exist please." She said putting her hoodie over her head and pulling the stings on it.

There was then a knock on the door. I got up to open it and seen it was Ben.I let him in and he went to sit down across from Mir on the other couch.

"Bitch don't touch ha." Zaliyah said and slapped him.

"Mane Liyah move, yo ass just rose from the dead and wanna start slapping people." He said.

"I didn't rise I was softly sent down." She said with a fake smile.

"Ight Ben, Mir what's going on?" I asked.

"He cheated and got mad cuz he got caught." She said.

"I ain't even cheat on you son." He said shaking his head.

"Ben I could you not I checked your phone yesterday and seen all typa bitches in yo phone, ones that were sending you naked pictures that you liked." She said taking her hoodie off.

"Then you did this to MY FACE!" She yelled getting in his face.

"Miracle and I could you not you said you wanted to fight me, so I said fight me, and what did we do? We fought. You mad cuz you got fucked up." He said shrugging and she slapped him and he stood up.

"No, no." I said as me and Joe got in between them.

"Listen y'all can't be fighting like this." I said as they just stared each other down.

"Y'all love each other, I know y'all do and we don't need to be beefing with each other ok. There's other things we need to worry about. And this y'all got going on is adding more shit." I said.

"Ben you love her?" I asked.

"No he don't love me, he love them hoes that don't respect themselves, he love them trashy bitches, he love them bitches that don't even take care of themselves. He don't love me." Mir said sitting back down.

"I never said I didn't love you so calm that down." He said.

"Shut up please." She said and he sighed.

"Mir I do love you, I'm sorry ok." He said making she chuckled.

"You not sorry, you sorry cuz you got caught. Think about if you didn't? You would still be doing this shit." She said and me and Joe moved out the way as Ben sat back down.

"Am I not good enough? Do you want me to do something? Is there something wrong with me? " she asked a tear slid down her face.

"Like I feel after my pregnancy, you've been so distant. Like wassup with that?" She asked.

"Mir nothing's wrong with you ok. But I just don't know." He said shaking his head.

"I really don't know why I did that shit, so I'm not finna even sit here and try to come up with an excuse." He said and she nodded.

"We done." She said and he looked at her.

"Until my trust for you build back up, and the love we done bruh, I'm sorry." She said.

"When we go back to Houston you sleep in one room I sleep in another. Like it's like that cuz you fucked shit up." She said.

"And I'm sorry if I'm hurting yo feelings cuz you thought I was bout to sit here and forgive fast, but my name Miracle and Miracle don't play dat shit." She said.

"You might have beat my ass but I did get some of my good punches in that bih." She said.

"But yea we done no more Ben and Miracle." She said and got up.

"Forever?" He asked.

"Maybe, maybe not gotta see how it plays out but for now it's no mor Ben and Miracle. We are now 2 people that had a child together that live together." She said.

"I still love you." He said.

"Ight." She said and grabbed her phone.

"Miracle I said I love you." He said.

"And I said Ight, I don't love you right now I'm sorry. But I don't hate you either. I dislike you." She said.

"But I'm finna go text somebody daddy that be in my dm's." She said and stuck her tounge out heading upstairs.

"FINNA HAVE ME A SUGAR DADDY!" She yelled making the girls laugh.

"See mane you lost a good girl." Joe said and Ben looked at him.

"Oh word Jayda when the last time you checked Joe phone?"He asked her and she shrugged,

"He got bitches up in there to, he recommended some to me." He said making Jayda looked at Joe.

"Open it." She said through gritted teeth. He opened it and she snatched it. A few moments later she threw it.

"Again bruh?" She asked.

"Again Joe?" She asked standing up and he grabbed her arm.

"Jay chill it's not even that serious i didn't fuck nun of em." He said and she jerked away from him.

"Nigga fucking is not the only way to cheat." She said

"What I tell you Joe?" She asked and he sighed.

"That this was the last time I was gon fool with yo ass if you did sum stupid." She said.

"Stupid ass bitch look forward to that damn child support." She said moved past him going upstairs.

"Y'all some hoe ass niggas don't never appreciate what you have, the people that's always gon be there for you." She said.

"FUCK THEM!" Mir yelled from a room.

"This is my buddy, we both gon gon find some sugar daddy's broke ass niggas." Mir said and pulled her into a room with her.

I sighed this was not suppose to happen. There was then a knock on the door. I went to go open it and seen it was Kendall.

"Boy what you doing here?" I asked letting him in.

"I was bored and TeeLee said y'all came back down here." He said and then froze when he looked at Zaliyah.

"Zaliyah...." he said lowly then out his head down.

"Ho-"

"ITS JUST A BOOK!" We yelled and he nodded.

"I'm happy to see you." He said and she nodded.

"Zaliyah I'm sorry for-"

"I don't care, I'm fine I don't need an apology from you." She said and then went in another room slamming the door.

"Y'all done fucked shit all the way up." I said shaking my head.

So Ben and Miracle are done. 😪
Zaliyah and Kendall? 🤭
Joe cheated on Jayda again. 🥱
Let me know how you guys felt about this chapter
Vote and comment
I love you guys
Brace Face Nia 💙💙💙