Taken Pt.2

May 22, 2021
2:22 a.m
Isaiah POV

"Aye shut her up

"Aye shut her up." I said to my girlfriend Kennedy. This lil girl would not stop crying.

"Well Isaiah this is not your child, don't know why you took her." She said

"Didn't I tell yo stupid ass why I'm doing this?" I asked.

"No. No you didn't Isaiah and I'm just knowing whatever you bout to say is bullshit." She said and I chuckled.

"I don't know who the fuck you think you be talking to sometimes." I said shaking my head.

"SHUT UP!" I yelled to the lil girl as she continued to cry.

"Nigga you shut up, she don't know us and she still a lil baby fuck you think she gon do?!" Kennedy snapped.

"Kennedy watch who you talking to." I said calmly.

"You get on my damn nerves, shhhhhh it's ok." She said to the little girl.

"If I get on your nerves, leave." I said and she looked at me.

"I've tried, plenty of times." She said lowly making me chuckle.

"Ken don't start that shit, I told you I was sorry and I wouldn't do it again, and I haven't." I said and she rolled her eyes.

"Just Cuz you haven't doesn't mean you won't, plus you been cheating on me for the longest." She said and I ran my hands down my face.

"Bae I told you I was sorry and I wouldn't do it again damn! Why you trippin'?" I asked and she didn't say anything just tried to calm down the lil girl.

"Kennedy." I said and she looked at me.

"When the last time you cheated?" She asked lowly.

"The very first time which was like a year ago." I said and she shook her head.

"Don't lie, checked your phone the other day and seen a girl named Kamiya was in there." She said and i sighed.

"Ke-"

"Isaiah don't play, them messages is recent like some weeks old." She said.

"You been cheating still, why? I don't eve-"

"Shut the fuck up please." I said and she closed her eyes.

"That's my friend." I said and she nodded.

"Ok." She said and went upstairs with the little girl who was now asleep.

Kentrell POV