Over It

October 5, 2020
6:34 p.m
Kamiya POV

So right now everybody was over Jayda and Joe's house because Jayda was coming back

So right now everybody was over Jayda and Joe's house because Jayda was coming back. It took all of us, 16 days and a couple threats to convince her to come back.

"Now Joe when she get here you are going to take her upstairs, talk to her, give your best apology, and then give her the gifts ok." I said and he nodded.

"She really did take off on yo ass." Kd said laughing and Nyla slapped him.

"You don't know when to be quiet." She said shaking her head.

"Mane I really miss my baby, she really just took her from me." He said shaking his head.

"Ben I wish we could switch places, he cheats and doesn't have to go through all this." He said.

"Well this is his first time. And then Jayda told you not to do it again and you lied to her." I said.

"Oh yeah and Zaliyah y'all gotta make up." I said and she sighed.

"Oh yeah and bro if she gets back together with you this time yo ass  better not fuck up. If you do guarantee she is going to kill you for real." Kentrell said and he laughed.

"I'm not bro put it on y'all life." He said.

"Bitch don't put that on our life." Mir said.

"But I ain't lyin'" he said then there was a knock on the door. I got up to go get it.

"Wait what if-"

"Shut up." I said and opened the door and there stood Jayda holding Jalaiah with some bags.

"Hey baby." I said giving her a hug then letting her in.

"Hey." She said with a smile.

"Aww look at Aunty baby getting so big." I said taking Jalaiah from her.

"Aye Jay." Joe said and she looked at him.

"Can I talk to you?" He asked and she looked the other way and chuckled.

"Gimme 5 to 10 minutes Jay please." He said and she sighed. She didn't say anything she just went upstairs.

"Pray for me bro." He said and went upstairs.

"Jesus." I said to myself.

Jayda POV

••••Jayda POV