Fall Outs

Continuing from last chapter chapter......
Jayda POV

YES! I am pregnant again by that bitch

YES! I am pregnant again by that bitch. I had found out about a week ago. I just hate that I am because of what's going on right now.

"Jayda!" He yelled my name but I ignored him and kept walking back to the house.

"Chill out son." He said and grabbed me.

"Move I'm finna go home and pack my shit." I said and he picked me up.

"What are you doing?!" I asked seeing he was talking me back to Kamiya and Kentrell's house.

"Stop put me down! HELP! IM BEING KIDNAPPED!" I yelled.

"Shut up girl." He said as he took me inside. He sat me down on the couch.

"What I'm back here for?" I asked bouncing my leg up and down.

"Jayda you really pregnant?" Joe asked.

"No I'm not, because I gave you a positive pregnancy test for nothing." I said and rolled my eyes.

"I don't even want this kid." I said and everybody looked at me.

"Jayda don't say that." Jania said.

"Right, like you chose to lay down with him and m-"

"Shut the hell up with that bullshit." I snapped at Zaliyah.

"You chose to lay down with Kendall that one time and you killed y'all baby." I said and she stood up.

"I was going through something at the time." She said.

"So what the fuck am I doing?" I asked.

"Ok Jay but you ain't have to snap at me like that." She said.

"I could sense you was tryna come at me." I said.

"Bitch ain't nobody tryna come for you." She said and I stood up.

"You know why do everybody wanna call me the b word today? Lemme Tell you something BITCH mind yo business." I said and she swung on me.

"You lucky that missed." I said.

"Y'all needa chill." Boomer said getting in between us but Kd pulled him back.

"Nah move fire done met fire, I wanna see this." He said.

"And what if I didn't?" She asked stepping up to me.

"Get the fuck out my face." I said and pushed her back and she fell. She back up and I swung on her hitting her in the face.

"Whew!" Someone yelled before we started fighting.

"Aye stop you forget you pregnant." Kentrell said grabbing me.

"Tired of people disrespecting me." I said pulling her hair.Ben grabbed her and she pulled my hair, but I punched her making her let go.

"Like Ian gon say nun back." I said as everyone tried to get my get my grip on her hair loose.