Taken Pt.4

Continuing from last chapter...........
Kamiya POV

After Kentrell left I went to the room and called Isaiah

"Wassup Miya." He said.

"Did you take Kind?" I asked

"Mhmmm." He said.

"WHY!" I yelled.

"Because I want you with out any problems. The only way that's gonna be possible is if that Kentrell nigga dies. Then we can be a Lil family." He said.

"Isaiah you can't just take my child. I understand that you like me and you wanna be with me, but you have a whole girlfriend I just fount out about." I said.

"Fuck her, I wanna be with you. But you still with that nigga." He said.

"How bout this come over to my house, and bring my child and we'll talk ok?" I said.

"Ight I'm coming." He said and then hung up.

"Jesus." I said with a sigh.

About 15 minutes later I heard a knock on the door. I went to open it and seen it was Isaiah with Kind.

"Mama." She said and when he let her hand go she gave me a hug.

"Hey baby, mommy sorry for letting you outta sight." I said and glared at Isaiah.

"Come here." I said picking her up, I went in Zaliyah's room.

"Liyah watch her right quick." I said and she took her from me without saying anything.

"Za-"

"Bye." She said and i sighed walking out. I seen Isaiah was sitting down in the couch.

"So we snatching people's kids now? Really Isaiah." I said and he sighed.

"Kamiya I already told you why I did it, and you done fucked shit up, so what you want?" He asked

"To talk to you." I said sitting down beside him.

"Isaiah I don't know what it is, but I've grown feelings for you. But I still love Kentrell, I don't know what to do." I said.

"You can't do that Miya. You gon have to pick one." He said and i sighed.

"Give me some time." I said and he nodded.

"Times up." He said and I looked at him.

"I'm playing, just think about it, choose me." He whispered and I laughed.