I entered only to see a buffet of mouth-watering, appetizing food waiting for me to savour them.
As I'm hungry since last night , I dived into that flavour ocean.

The maids chuckled."slow down y/n.... food is not running away."- Ajhumma adviced.

"Wherhhghhg is JugfsgsvngAakook?"- I asked while gobbling down the kimchi-fried rice.
To my surprise, Ajhumma deciphered my the question in gibberish words.

"Well he has an important meeting with a foreign company. So he left early.". - Ajhumma informed and then continued,

" Well he ordered us not to wake you up early , and let you sleep."
I was surprised.

'why does he care for me behind my back but can't even talk to me properly when he's infront of me??? '

"Did he had his breakfast?" - I questioned.

"No, he didn't had his breakfast..... Moreover he was in hurry and unfortunately left his lunchbox here......."

No matter what, I decided to ignore every single thing that includes Jungkook.
Hence, after finishing my breakfast I went to the living room to watch some TV.

But my mind couldn't focus on the show that was being broadcasted ,though its my favourite one, because it seemed like my heart is going to interfere and disturb until my brain focuses on its demands.

My heart was worried for Jungkook, and my mind was ultimately dragged down to that worry.
'he must be hungry???'

I switched off the TV and went off in the search of Ajhumma.
After wandering through the kitchen, hall, lawn, second floor, she was ultimately found in the library on the third floor, dusting some thick books.

"Ajhumma , can you reheat his lunch?? I was thinking about going to his office and giving him..."- I spoke in a relatively low tone...... feeling kinda embarrassed.

"Oh! That's a very good idea y/n ..... You go get ready and I will pack a new set of lunch for him." - Ajhumma adviced.

I went back to my room. There was no need for a dress change.... and hence I focused on my hair and completed the look with a light makeup.