Chap 10- Helping Sting

Sting's POV

I turned around and saw Yukino, my crush from Sabertooth. I just couldn't help but blush seeing her in her swimsuit.

"Sting? What are you doing here?" She asked looking surprised.

"O-oh, um Lucy, Rogue and I are there with the winning team for The GMG."

"Oh that makes more sense now." She said looking down at the sand. "So how's Lucy doing?"

"Oh she's fine. I think she's really happy being with her friends from Fairy Tail again."

"Yeah." She paused for a moment before she continued. "So I'll see you around. Bye." She waved before she left me there. I watched her until I couldn't see her anymore. And I kept on thinking of possibilities that she might like me.

"....ing.....ting.....Sting!!" I heard Lucy's voice before I snapped out of my thoughts.

"Yeah, sorry Lucy,what's up?" I said scratching to back of my head.

"Well you have been staring into space for a while. But other then that everything is normal."

'I wonder if Lucy can help me get Yukino to like me?' I thought. 'Well I might as well try.'

"Hey, Lucy, can I talk to you in private for a moment?" I asked her.

"Sure. Lets walk around." She said smiling.

Lucy's POV

I walked with Sting, in silence, around the beach and leaving Natsu back there.

"Hey Lucy?" Sting broke the silence.

"Yeah?"

"Ummmm.... CanyouhelpmetotellifYukinolikesmeornot?" He said blushing. I raised an eyebrow and started talking.

"Do you really expect me to know what you just said?"

"Fine I'll say it again." He said in a lazy voice. "Can you help me to tell if Yukino likes me or not?" I instantly laughed at what he said.

"What? The great Sting Eucliffe' needs help getting a girlfriend?" I said in a sarcastic voice.

"Shut up blondie. So are going to help me or not?"

"Fine I'll help. Now I know how but I first need to find her." I said. "So I'll go find her and you go flirt with a girl in a bikini or something." And with that I walked back to the hotel to look for her.

I went to the front desk to ask her where Yukino's room was.

"Excuse me, I'm looking for Yukino Aguria's room. Can you please tell me where it is?"

"Ahh yes, please give me a second." She started typing things on her computer really fast before she looked up to me again. "Her room number is 279. And I'll just alert her that she has a guest. Please give me your name."

"Oh, my name is Lucy Heartfilia."

"OK, please wait here for a second. I'll be right back." The lady walked through the door which had a 'Staff only' sign on it.
After about 5 minutes later she walked out and told me I could go.

"Ok, this is room 275 so a couple more doors then I'll be there. OK......room 276......room 277.......room 278.........Here, room 279." I knock on the door and a couple of seconds later Yukino opened the door with a huge smile on her face.

"Lucy! Oh my gosh I haven't seen you in soo long!"

"Yeah, me too." We both hugged each other and I started talking.

"Yukino remember that time you told me who you liked?"

"Yeah."

Flashback

Yukino and I was sitting at the bar in Sabertooth and we were looking around the guild thinking of who could be a good couple with who.

"Hey, Yukino, do you like anyone in this guild?"

"Why would you ask that Lucy?" She said blushing.

"Oh, I was just wondering." I smirked and knew that she did like someone.

"Can you please tell me who?" She shook her head. "Fine then I'll guess, if I guess correctly say something. OK?" She nodded. "Is it Rogue? Rufus? Orgra? Hmm...Oh I know Sting?!" Everyone looked at me because I yelled that.

"Y-Yes." She was blushing like hell then.

Back to Reality

"Well it turns out that he likes you too. He just told me before. So all I'm going to do is get him to ask you out on a date and the rest is up to you." I walked towards the door and waved before I said goodbye.

I went to find Sting, where ever he was.

I couldn't find him at the beach, pool or the casino, so I just headed back to our room to look for him.

I went into the room and saw Sting on the bed with Lector, playing around.

"Sting, I talked to Yukino. For now, all you have to do is just ask her on a date." I sat down on the other bed.

"Really? Thanks blondie. Well I gotta go ask her. Bye." He walked out the door waving at me.

'This better work out OK. I didn't waste my day for nothing.' I thought as I drifted off to sleep.