Chap 18- Confused

Sting's POV

The first day of the x792 GMG has just ended. Today was kinda the same as last time. Like last time we all did have to fight but to day, how do I say it? It was a bit more dangerous. We had to fight on theses invisible stairs he were around everywhere. I was the one participating for Sabertooth and I got badly hurt, one, because the stairs made me sick and two is because I fell from not being able to see the stairs.

I'm walking back to the inn by myself and I saw blondie waiting near the entrance, with her golden hair shining in the sunset. She really looked like an angel. She then looked over to me and waved.

"Hey Sting!"

"Hey blondie. What are you doing here?" I tried not to sound mean by asking it.

"What can't I visit my best friend?" She looked innocent saying that.

"Seriously?" I asked, raising one of my eyebrows up.

"OK, I'm just here to see if you're ok. I mean you id fall from the stairs really high today. And not just once." She said blushing a tiny bit.

"I'm fine. I am the great Sting Eucliffe after all."

"Sure you are. Keep on calling yourself that." She was about to walk away when I grabbed her hand just in time. She looked back at me. "What is it?"

"Ummm.... Its Yukino's birthday soon, and I need to get her a good present. So can you help me?"

"If its for Yukino then sure." She paused for a moment and looked down. "But, umm.. first.." I followed down to where she was looking, and realized that I was still holding her hand, so I quickly let go of her.

"Ohh.. Sorry."

"It's fine. So when do you want to buy her a present?"

"Hmm... How about tomorrow after the GMG?"

"Ok, see you tomorrow." She waved at me and walked off. I stayed on my spot till I saw her past the corner. 'Man. What's going on with me?'

Next Day After The GMG

Lucy's POV