Chap 12- Truth Comes Out

A/n

Happy New Year!!!

I am really sorry for this late chapter. And please read my other book 'The Lost Light' and please comment.

 Just so you know this will not be the last chapter for the story and I'm planing to make about 10 or more chaps.

Let's get started with the story.

Lucy's POV

I planned to tell Sting tomorrow night how I really felt about him. When Natsu and I got back to the hotel room, I took a shower so I don't smell like salty tears. I finished showering, put my clothes on and went out of the bathroom only to find Natsu sleeping on my bed.

'You have gotta be kidding me. He hasn't changed has he?' I sweat dropped watching him snore. But I gotta admit he was kinda cute like that.

I heard a knock on the door, when I opened it, it showed Sting had his arms wrapped around Yukino. And once again the pain comes back, but I just put on a fake smile.

"Hey guys, how was the date?" I asked with my heart aching. 

"It was great Lucy, by the way the restaurant you reserved for us was great." Sting said. 

"Yeah, their food were really good." Yukino added. They both laughed a bit which made me jealous even more, but I just kept my fake smile on my face. 

"So, I take it you guys are gonna be together tomorrow as well?" I asked.

"Yeah. Why? Is there a problem?" Sting asked with a worried face.

"Ummmm....." I couldn't think of an excuse, until someone spoke up for me.

"Umm, Luce remember that I needed your help with the thing. I told you before." Natsu came from behind me and started talking. He mouthed 'play along.' I nodded back at him.

"Yeah, I remember. Sorry I almost forgot." I mouthed Natsu a 'thank you.' He just mouthed 'you're welcome.'

"Anyway, so did you guys kiss yet?" I knew they did kiss, and asking that definitely hurts me but I have to because I didn't want him to keep on asking me about tomorrow. They both blushed before Sting answered,