Chap 1- I Didn't do It

Lisanna's POV

Ever since I came back after the incident in Edolas I noticed that from the stories everyone told me, Natsu was always spending time with the the new girl, Lucy, a lot, and I don't like it. It started driving me crazy, and so I had an idea.

Lucy's POV

I was talking with Natsu in the guild hall until I noticed Lisanna staring at me with a death glare. I felt really uncomfortable with her, so I just went home, took a bath and went to sleep.

The next day I woke up late and so I got dressed and rushed to the guild. When I got there everyone was just staring at me, like I committed a crime or something. I wondered why. I tried my best to ignore the stares and just walk towards the bar. Although, even if I tried to ignore them, I heard people say,

"Isn't she Lucy?" Someone from the guild wondered out loud.

"Yeah she is. I can't believe she would even show her face here after what she did." Another said. I had no idea what they were talking about.

Wondering what was going on I walked over to the table and asked them, but they just walked away. Still extremely confused, I went to the bar to ask Mira what was going on and why everyone was staring at me.

"Mira, why is everyone glaring at me?" Lucy asked as she was sitting down.

"I think you know why." Mira said with a scary voice giving me a strong death glare.

"What did I do?"

"Oh don't pretend like you don't know!" Mira suddenly yelled.

"W-What?"

"Stop acting Lucy we all know what you did to Lisanna!" She said as she pointed at Lisanna in the corner, bruised up with so many scars on her.

I swear I saw her smirk at me just now, man I hate her. And I was just trying to be nice to her.

"Guys we all know that Lu-chan wouldn't do such a thing." That was said by my best friend Levy Mcgarden.

"Yeah, Lucy wouldn't do that." Wendy said joining the scene.

"I agree with them, bunny girl wouldn't even hurt a fly. I doubt she would hurt an actual person." I sweat dropped at that nickname made up by Gajeel.

"Even we know she wouldn't do such a thing." I was surprised because it was the Thunder Legion that said that.

"Yes. She did! She doesn't deserve to be here, she's just a weakling, and all she has are her keys. I mean she did lose her match in the GMG and she almost died from her other match! How weak is that?!" It was said by no other then Lisanna over in the corner.

Then everyone started arguing with different opinions about me. 'I can't believe this is happening. We're all supposed to be a family.' I watch as some people even start using their magic on each other. 'I love this family and there's only one way to preserve it.'

"OK guys, that's ENOUGH!" At the sound of my voice everyone in the room stops arguing and looks at me. As they all stopped I walked up to the second floor to where the master's office was and knocked on the door.