Chap 13- Is This Goodbye? (Part 1)

Lucy's POV

Timeskip 1 week After the Vacation

Once all of us got back from Akane Resort, I told everyone at the guild that I forgave them all. I'm friends with everyone in the guild again, including Lisanna. She told everyone the truth and apologized. Her and I are great friends now she even thinks Natsu and I are a great couple, and even though I'm friends with everyone in Team Natsu again I'm still not in their team. I am still in a team with Sting and Rogue. Although now I barely see Sting at all because he's always with Yukino. Surprisingly Sting and I still act normal, when I get to see him anyway, even after what happened at the resort, every time I see Sting and Yukino together I always try to be happy for them because, one, I'm with Natsu, and second, I have to try to move on from him.

Right now I was in the guild talking to Levy about my book I was writing for her. And I saw Rogue alone at the bar, so I walked over to him and decided we should go out on a job.

"Hey, Rogue." He looked up at me and started talking.

"Oh, hey Lucy." He looked back down again.

"Where's Sting?"

"Where do you think?' He paused, of course I knew the answer right away. He continued talking. "Obviously with Yukino."

"Oh. Since he's busy and you're bored, do you want to go on a job?" I asked.

"I guess. Since I have nothing to do anyway." He called Mira to take his drink away. We walked over to the request board and started searching for a good job. I saw one that caught my eye. It says,

'Help!

Need mages to help escort a princess to another castle. (a/n sorry i know this is a lame job.)

Pay: 90 000 jewels

I looked over at Rogue and he nodded at it. So we walked over to Mira to get it stamped, she gave us the information and we left the guild to go on the train.

Timeskip to After the Job

The princess we had to escort was soo annoying. She kept on whining every 5 minutes and every time I old her to 'shut up' she kept on saying things like,

'How dare you talk to me like that!'

'I am royalty and you are a commoner. So you have to right to tell me what to do.'

'Do you know who I am?'

'You peasant.'

She was lucky that Rogue was there because she would've been dead by now if Rogue didn't stop me every time she complained. For some reason Rogue looked like he wanted to tell me something.

Right now Rogue and I were walking back to my apartment. Once we got inside I saw Sting there talking to Lector.

"Hey Sting." I said.

"Hey blondie." He paused for a second before he continued. "Blondie I need to talk to you." He sounded so serious so I nodded, and believe me if you know Sting he will never sound serious unless it's really important. We started walking to the park leaving Rogue at my house with Lector and Froche.

"Ok blondie. I already told Rogue this but I need to tell you something important."

"Ok Sting, what is it?'

"I want to

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

leave Fairy Tail and go back to Sabertooth." My heart broke at what he just said. And suddenly I remembered the promise he made me when we were still in Sabertooth.

Flashback

It's only been a couple of days since I moved to Sabertooth. And I was still sad about what Fairy Tail did and said to me, so I was crying on my bed in my new apartment that was near Sabertooth.

"You know blondie, tears don't suit your face." I looked over at the door and saw Sting leaning against it smirking.

"I-It's none of your business." He walked over to me sitting on my bed. And put my head on his lap. "Cry all you want, blondie." I started crying on Sting's lap while he was stroking my hair. I stopped crying for a second and looked up to Sting and said,

"Hey Sting, you won't leave me like Natsu did right?" He thought for a second and started talking again.

"I promise." He held out his pinky to me and I gladly inter-wined his pinky with my pinky and said,

"It a promise." I smiled at him at fell asleep.

Flashback End

'He promised me. Why?' I thought.

"I already talked to Rogue about it and he's staying here but I want to go back to the guild where Yukino is. But I won't go without your permission. I still remember the promise I made you, so if you want me to stay I'll stay." I thought about it. 'He's really happy with Yukino but what about Rogue and I? Is he just gonna leave us like that?' I thought. I finally got my answer and told him.

"Sting, you

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Cliffhanger

A/n

Hey guys,

I just had to update early because I had the idea in my head and I didn't want to lose it. And don't worry I will still be updating Friday. Just think of this as a extra chapter this week.

Please comment about what you think of the story.

Please remember to vote for my stories and please read my other book 'The Lost Light'

Till then,

Bye!!!!