Chap 19- Memories

Lucy's Dream POV

'Blondie come on or we'll leave without you!' I looked over to Sting and Rogue, that was shouting at me to leave.
'Coming!' I shouted back and ran towards them, leaving back what I was looking at. While I was running back to them I accidentally tripped on a rock and I thought I would fall and hit the ground. But instead I felt a muscular chest, I looked up and met dark blue eyes which I know they belonged to Sting (a/n please don't take that in a creepy way). We were staring into each others eyes for a bit until in the background we heard someone cough a couple of times.

'If you two lovebirds are done flirting, I would like to get back now.' Sting and I started blushing at Rogue's comment. Sting stood up then he held out his hand to help me get back up, which I gladly accepted. All three of us started walking back to the train station. We got on the train we needed to and started talking.

'So Lucy, you were looking at cherry blossom trees again, huh.' Rogue said extending his hands towards my head, then picking a petal out of my hair.

'What? I cant help it. They're just so pretty and the are my favourite flowers!' I defended myself.

'Calm down blondie. He's not saying that's a bad thing, but it always looks like you go to another world when you look at them and it talks us a while to get you back here. Like today we called you for almost 10 minutes before you finally snapped out of it.' Sting added.

'Well excuse me if I really like cherry blossoms.' I pouted like a little baby in my seat.

'*sigh* Lucy's acting like a baby again Rogue.'

'You have no right to say anything.' Rogue said looking over to Sting.

'What's that supposed to mean?' Sting asked.

'Have you seen yourself sometimes? Especially when you fight with Lucy. You both always be childish about it and act like a baby.'

'Do not!' Sting and I shouted back at him.

'See told you.' Rogue just sighed.

'Well at least I'm not as childish as some person.' I said looking over to Sting who was sitting next to me.

'Please blondie. You're the one that's way more childish than me. At least I didn't pout like a little baby before.' Sting said smirking at me.

'Yeah, well at least I don't....' I drifted off thinking of a time he acted like a baby but I couldn't think of one.

'So blondie, can't think of anything?' He was still smirking at me while I just remained silent for the rest of the trip home.

Once we got back, I went home And to took a bath straight away.

'Stupid Sting and his stupid head. Why does he always have to be right?' I said to myself. I was in bath bath thinking a bit more before I got out. I wrapped a towel around myself then walked out to my room to put on my clothes. I walked past my desk and noticed a present on it with a letter. I opened the letter first and read it. It said,

Hey blondie. Sorry for getting you mad on the train before. So to apologize here's a present from me to you. Hope you like it. ;)