Chap 21- Change Is Good

Lucy's POV

At the moment right now I'm with walking back to the inn with Sting. I know I'm supposed to be happy and stuff that Sting and I finally got together but I can only think of one person right now.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Natsu

I mean he's done so much for me since Sting left me for Yukino, and I feel really bad that I have to break up with him. I need to make sure to do it carefully. I really do feel bad. I'll just tell him tomorrow so for now I have to make sure to enjoy these moments and only think about Sting and I.

Sting's POV

I can tell Lucy's thinking about breaking up with Natsu, and I don't blame her because I am thinking the about doing the same thing with Yukino. She's nice and all but she's just not Lucy. I mean Lucy makes me feel happy and warm no matter what situation we're in. Don't get me wrong, Yukino used to make me feel the same way but now she just feel like a good friend. Nothing like how Lucy makes me feel now. But I need to tell her tomorrow, if she see me and Lucy now, before I even explained anything to her, she'll get upset and I dont want to hurt anymore people emotionally anymore.
I'll tell her tomorrow.

Timeskip Next Day

Natsu's POV

It's right after the GMG right now and I'm looking for Lucy so we can go to the restaurant together. I went all around the arena looking for her. Then I spotted some golden blonde hair walking towards me. I ran up to her but when i got a closer look I saw her in the arms of Sting Eucliffe.

'What's going on?'

Lucy's POV

Sting and I decided that the best way to break up with Natsu and Yukino was if we go together. So we went to Natsu first, since I know he would look for me right after the GMG.

One we saw him running around the place looking for me, we walked up to him and once he saw us Natsu had his serious face on.

"Lucy, what's going on?"

"Why are you with him?" Natsu looking really scary right now.

"Natsu....I'm really sorry." I looked at him straight in the eye. "I know you tried everything for me since everything with me and Sting happened. But you just weren't able to replace him in my heart. You had a place in my heart, but only as my friend. You had a place as my lover but not anymore, not since I left the guild. Natsu I'm so sorry but I love Sting. I was wrong last time to think that you could just take his pace, so I am partly to blame in all this. I'm truly sorry Natsu."

"Luce..... hehehehehe." Nasty started laughing a tiny bit out of no where. Sting and I looked at him with a confused face.

"Natsu, are you OK? You heard what u said right?"

"Yeah I did but I figured this would happen eventually. I mean you get to see Sting again after all this time you guys were separated, and even when he was still in Fairy Tail it was obvious you both loved each other. But I didn't expect you two to get together  so soon."