➽ ALTERNATIVE ENDING

ALTERNATIVE ENDING
FOR ADAM AND RHEA

.₊̣̇.ෆ˟̑*̑˚̑*̑˟̑ෆ.₊̣̇.ෆ˟̑*̑˚̑*̑˟̑ෆ.₊̣̇.ෆ˟̑*̑˚̑*̑˟̑ෆ.₊̣̇.ෆ˟̑*̑˚̑*̑˟̑ෆ.₊̣̇

| All this happened, more or less. |

THIRD PERSON's POINT OF VIEW

An ash-blonde woman put her black sunglasses on as the plane she rode landed safely. She's currently in the airport, pushing her baggage with sleepy eyes. No matter how she tried to sleep on the plane, it just won't work. She felt uncomfortable sleeping on planes and she will never blame the coffee for waking her senses.

Her mom called her last night telling her she should visit her once she gets back in the country. She sighed as she remembers how she couldn't win an argument to her mom. She felt excited because even if she won't admit it, she misses her. The only thing constant in this world, her mom.

After getting a cab and sitting comfortably in the back, she reminded herself not to sleep. She opened her bag as she examined the small card with a glinting golden trim, their names printed in the middle, large and bold letters written in cursive.

"Please join us for the wedding of Kassius Ohno & Eva Marie," the card reads, complete with an orange bow wrapped around the bottom, bringing everything together.

Ms. Eva probably picked that out. She always liked red but Mister Kassius Ohno likes yellow so it must be mixed with their favorite colors. Ms. Eva's going to marry Mr. Kassius Ohno, their professor in Literature in high school. Who would've thought, right? Everyone's pairing her with Sir. Corey. She coincidentally saw Ms. Eva in Paris a month ago, they chatted a bit as she gave her an invitation. Toni Storm called her two days ago telling her to return home in able to attend Ms. Eva Marie's wedding. She wasn't supposed to attend since she's busy at her work but since her high school teacher Ma'am was the one who invited her, she just couldn't refuse.

Besides, it'll be fun to reunite with everyone once again.

When the cab passed through a familiar park, there's only one person who crossed her mind. It's been years since the last time she talked to her ex-boyfriend. Their last conversation was on High school graduation. Even if they attended the same university in college, they took different courses and rarely see each other.

Even their mini circle rarely hangs out together, she's glad Matthew keeps pestering them. Speaking of Matthew, he keeps throwing tantrum via video call because she couldn't attend his birthday last week. She already booked a flight but as disastrous as it was, it got canceled. She attended Keith and Mia as well as Dream and Bianca's wedding though. Well, they forced her to go home, scolding her that being workaholic isn't healthy.

"Stop," She uttered as the driver stopped his cab.

"Umm, can you deliver my stuff on the address that I gave you? Just blow the horn two times and my mom will pay you," She instructed as the driver nodded his head.

"Thank you."

She walked towards the bench and sat in there. She felt nostalgic all of a sudden, roaming her eyes to people who are riding bikes and having fun.

She wonders if he's doing alright. She closed her eyes, trying to remember their last conversation.

"So about our relationship, I hope you already accepted and move on."

"I just have one question, Rhea."

"Go on,"

"When we're dating each other, is there a part of you that loved me?"