01【BLOODCURDLING ARRIVAL】

BLOODCURDLING
     ARRIVAL

      .₊̣̇.ෆ˟̑*̑˚̑*̑˟̑ෆ.₊̣̇.ෆ˟̑*̑˚̑*̑˟̑ෆ.₊̣̇.ෆ˟̑*̑˚̑*̑˟̑ෆ.₊̣̇.ෆ˟̑*̑˚̑*̑˟̑ෆ.₊̣̇

| All this happened, more or less. |

Giant glass window, pastel yellow walls, grey lockers, and dirty black tiles. He smiled as he looked around to his new sweet school. He was been staring at each corner for about fifteen minutes as the other students were busy having a conversation with someone while others were just walking down the hallway.

This is far different from the previous university I was enrolled in. He thought of himself. Numerous students were scattered everywhere since it was the first day of school. He was all alone, walking by himself.

As he was observing the surroundings and he doesn't pay attention to his way which suddenly leads him to bump into someone. Someone who's wearing a black top, Denim vest, black tight pants, and white Converse sneakers. 

NOW PLAYING: 
the sign - ace of Base 

1:05 ───|────── 2:53

|◁ II ▷|

He was astonished and slowly looked down, probably on his foot that was stepping into the person's white sneakers. The clean, bright, white sneakers before have now brown, ugly dirt which he exhaled. "Tsk tsk tsk" A voice of woman boomed as she saw the scene.

The new guy slowly looked up to the person. "Say sorry, you reptile." She stated with her accent. "Did you just command me?" He snorted with furrowed brows. The other students stopped walking and decided to watch the face-off of the two. "Excuse me? You stepped into my sneakers. White sneakers. You should've apologized to me." The newbie stepped forward to face her with a smug smile on his face. "I don't obey orders. I make them." "Wow...who do you think you are, you nasty arrogant frog." She fired back, couldn't help but yell. "Too bad. I don't tell my name to guys." He answered that it made her looked at him with unbelievable expression. "See you around!" He waved a hand and trailed off her sight away.

"Who the hell was that?" She murmured, stalking his walking figure. The girls in the hallway felt butterflies in their stomach as they find the newbie, "HE'S SO HOT!" "SOOO HANDSOME!" "OMG! MARRY ME, NEW GUY!" "His hair is pretty shinny!" She rolled her eyes at their exaggerated praises as she started making her way to the classroom.

"Whassup, Rhea darling! Wanna kiss me?" The black beauty man teased as she entered the 'normal' room. "No. Even though you're the last man on Earth, Dream." She said and sits on her chair. "I told you, Dream! She's not into you." Dakota chuckled while looking at Rhea. "Of course she isn't! She ain't like friends to become her lover so do I! 'Cause friends are friends." Velveteen almost yelled which made their other classmate cough. "Oh my god. Take this medicine, Ciampa." Kyle O'Reilly teased as he showed a single capsule.

"What's with that ugly mood, bruh?" A dirty blonde man with pigtails braid asked Rhea. She exhaled, trying to calm her nerves down. "I just met a disrespectful, full of himself new face. A new face with a rude attitude." She ranted. "Oh man. That new face's attitude belongs here already!" Velveteen laughed. "I hope not or else he will just make my blood high."

"Good morning, bootys!" The homeroom teacher of the section for three consecutive years greeted when he stepped inside the place most people called prison. "It's nice to see you back, Teacher E!!" Johnny stood up from his seat and happily greeted back that made the 'plastics' rolled their eyes. "Why thank you, Gargano! Bootys! I have exciting news to share with you! Guess it!"

"Is someone going to replace you like our new homeroom teacher?" Dakota rudely asked, popping her gum. "I'm afraid but it's not." "Then what?" A big smile grew on the teacher's face. "Someone will be added in this jungle!" "OH MY GOD! YOU'VE JUST KIDDING, RIGHT?" "FINALLY! THE WAIT IS OVER!" "I hope it's a girl!" "Noooo! It should be a guy!" The students began turning like jungle animals, shouting from their chair, chanting magician lines while some of the dances in the aisle with twerk. Everyone glanced at the door when they heard a knock on it. "I think it's him." Big E excitedly exclaimed.

"Is this my section?" The transferee asked, standing next to the door, observing everyone's reaction. "WOOOOHOOOO!!" Loud cheers and yells filled the room which made the newbie furrowed his brows. "So Bootys this is your new classmate, please introduce and describe yourself." Big E smiled at the transferee and the latter walked in the front. "Great! Just great!" Rhea Ripley murmured to her seatmate, pouring the newbie with her glares.

"Whassup boy and girls, my name's Adam Cole. It's a pleasure to meet you all." He smiled at everyone. "I am passionate about my talent, I'm a natural leader, I am an excellent communicator, and most of all, I am thoughtful and down-to-earth. I hope I will get along with you guys." He added. "The first white lies I heard this school year." Rhea bitterly mumbled. "Welcome to our section, Adam Cole." They all said with a creepy tone somehow.

end of chapter one

      .₊̣̇.ෆ˟̑*̑˚̑*̑˟̑ෆ.₊̣̇.ෆ˟̑*̑˚̑*̑˟̑ෆ.₊̣̇.ෆ˟̑*̑˚̑*̑˟̑ෆ.₊̣̇.ෆ˟̑*̑˚̑*̑˟̑ෆ.₊̣̇

a / n : i would like to dedicate this chapter to my favorite reader Moxley2Belts for being such a supportive peep by jotting down comments! your comments always completes me day ♥

don't forget to vote and comment!
toodles! ♥