21【CHEATER】

CHEATER

.₊̣̇.ෆ˟̑*̑˚̑*̑˟̑ෆ.₊̣̇.ෆ˟̑*̑˚̑*̑˟̑ෆ.₊̣̇.ෆ˟̑*̑˚̑*̑˟̑ෆ.₊̣̇.ෆ˟̑*̑˚̑*̑˟̑ෆ.₊̣̇

| All this happened, more or less. |

RHEA RIPLEY's POINT OF VIEW

I threw my book on the floor after nothing sink in on my mind. I'm not really good at reviewing my books. It's not my thing. The only thing that I like about examination day is that we go home early. Now I have plenty time to work out.

I rolled my eyes when I saw Johnny Gargano opened another book after he finished his Chemistry book. Everyone except Johnny, was focus on chatting with their seatmates when Bianca Belair arrived, crying out in pain.

"Guys! Montez cheated on me! How could he do this to me?!" She cries as she sat down. Some girls stood up to comfort her. I heard Matt whistled as he looked at Dream who got rejected by Marina yesterday.

"See, that's what happens when you just date someone who's a prick." I elbowed Toni. "So be careful with the guys out there." I reminded her but she just chuckled.

"Oh Rhea, you don't need to tell me. Besides, I'm in a relationship already." She proudly said, wiping her skateboard with a cloth. "WHAT?! With who? That mustache guy?!" I asked in disbelief.

"You got it, Rhea bear." Toni showed me their chat on her phone. "YOU'VE GOT TO BE KIDDING ME, TONI!" I freaked out when I read she said yes on their convo.

"Hey Rhea! Lower your voice! I'm trying to study here!" Bobby hissed at me and I combed my hair in frustration. 

Okay. I've said my piece. I've done my part as Toni's friend. I keep reminding her about those guys but expect that she's the girl that decides easily, she never listened to me even just for once. 

Our examination started at exactly 9 in the morning. I tried to focus on my paper but I couldn't help thinking about Tyler and Toni's relationship.

DAMIAN PRIEST's POINT OF VIEW

I just finished my exam today and that was a piece of cake. I couldn't help but chuckle when I I'm thinking about the results. I walked towards Taynara's room so I could wait for her.

I have crush on Taynara since freshman days. She's beauty with brains unlike other girls I've dated before. Many women are drooling over me but I think I was born to be Taynara's husband.

I smiled confidently when the door suddenly opened. Here she comes! But I was surprised to see Kay Lee Ray instead. Oh boy, expect the unexpected.

She bumped into me and she didn't even says sorry. Knowing Kay Lee Ray's attitude, I just rolled my eyes and ignored her unpleasant actions.

My sight landed on the floor and saw a small notebook. I picked it up and saw a very familiar initial. I was about to call her but she was nowhere to be found.

I think this is a cheating sheets. Way to go Kay Lee Ray! You're such a cheater even on exams!

I tried to take a peek and I was surprised to see names of men, more like some of my classmates and hers. 

I saw Velveteen's name but there's a cross mark on it. I read the next name and it says Adam Cole. Adam Cole? Who's that? But what shocks me more is to see Keith Lee's name on this list.  

As I flipped to the first page, I saw the title; 'Kay Lee Ray's targets' What the hell is this?

end of chapter twenty-one

.₊̣̇.ෆ˟̑*̑˚̑*̑˟̑ෆ.₊̣̇.ෆ˟̑*̑˚̑*̑˟̑ෆ.₊̣̇.ෆ˟̑*̑˚̑*̑˟̑ෆ.₊̣̇.ෆ˟̑*̑˚̑*̑˟̑ෆ.₊̣̇

don't forget to vote and comment! toodles! ♥