29【I COULDN'T LIE TO HER】

I COULDN'T
LIE TO HER

.₊̣̇.ෆ˟̑*̑˚̑*̑˟̑ෆ.₊̣̇.ෆ˟̑*̑˚̑*̑˟̑ෆ.₊̣̇.ෆ˟̑*̑˚̑*̑˟̑ෆ.₊̣̇.ෆ˟̑*̑˚̑*̑˟̑ෆ.₊̣̇

| All this happened, more or less. |

JOHNNY GARGANO' s POINT OF VIEW

It's a very great day! Candice's birthday was a success operation especially when Tommaso played the hero part. I thought every single detail of this plan and I know it's going to work out.

But today's different. Everyone's laughing at me ever since I stepped outside of our house. Adam Cole and his stupid friends made this bet that if I wear this thing, they'll cooperate with my plan and as a man of words, I did it.

Even this is embarrassing, even they keep laughing at me, all I can think about is I did this for Candice. I did this for my friend.

When I reached my locker, Tommaso approached me with a confused face and asked, "What...what are you wearing?" I didn't say a word and ignored him while finding my notes.

"JOHNNY! TOMMASO!" I heard Candice screamed our names, running towards us. She stopped in front of us with a wide grin on her face.

"What do you want?" I asked and then she suddenly poked my sides and it hurts. Candice giggles as she continued poking me. "You should've told me, Johnny. No need to keep it secret. You know, we're friends."

I furrowed my brows in confusion. What is she talking about? I glanced at Tommaso but he just shrugged. "What do you mean, Candice?"

"Hey, what's that on your head?" She laughed lightly. "Oh! This?" I took off the bunny headband I'm wearing at the moment as I stared at her.

"Anyway, I'm happy about my surprise birthday gift," She wiggled her eyebrows. "I've known you for a long time now but this is the first time you give me a spectacular and memorable movie-like gift. You're such a sweet guy, Johnny."

I scratched my nape and was about to say something when she hugged me, "I'm glad I met you." I glanced at Tommaso and shook my head lightly.

Candice let go of me as she took a glance at Tommaso and smiled at him. Io called her up and she walked away.

I turned my head on Tommaso and give him a disappointed look, "How come she knows about the plan? Did you say a word to her?"

Tommaso started massaging his head and was hesitant to tell me about it. But he's Tommaso Ciampa. He's my bestfriend and I know how his mind works. I know if he's telling a lie or not.

"DID YOU TELL HER?" I shouted at his face and he nodded, looking at the floor. "Why? Why did you tell her?"

"I can't lie to her. Besides, that was your plan. I'm not going to take credit for that." He confessed.

"This is what I don't like about you, Tommaso. You're way too honest. You shouldn't have told her. You should've not uttered a single word because the Tommaso I know wouldn't speak up about anything."

"But Johnny, I just couldn't lie to her..." Tommaso reasoned. "That reason...that single reason will be the downfall of my plan, my whole operation. Remember Tommaso, I'm doing this for you and yet you ruined it when you told her about it." I stated and stormed off.

RHEA RIPLEY' s POINT OF VIEW

I bumped into Johnny and was about to apologize when he immediately stormed off. Then I saw Tommaso shut his locker loudly. What is wrong with these people?

This day couldn't get any worse when I noticed Tyler Bate with his chicks flirting. I walked towards him as I grabbed his collar and slammed him on the wall. The two girls screamed and they run away.

"Who are you?" Tyler asked, "Me? I'm just the best friend of the girl you played with. Are you happy now?" I shouted on his face, showering him with my saliva.

"I don't understand! I don't now what you're talking about!" He yelled back. Without hesitation, I attacked him with riptide and leave him there.

I stopped walking and turned around as I glanced at him, "By the way, I'm your nightmare."

end of chapter twenty-nine

.₊̣̇.ෆ˟̑*̑˚̑*̑˟̑ෆ.₊̣̇.ෆ˟̑*̑˚̑*̑˟̑ෆ.₊̣̇.ෆ˟̑*̑˚̑*̑˟̑ෆ.₊̣̇.ෆ˟̑*̑˚̑*̑˟̑ෆ.₊̣̇

don't forget to vote and comment! toodles! ♥