03 【WHERE SHOULD I SIT IN?】

WHERE SHOULD
I SIT IN? 

.₊̣̇.ෆ˟̑*̑˚̑*̑˟̑ෆ.₊̣̇.ෆ˟̑*̑˚̑*̑˟̑ෆ.₊̣̇.ෆ˟̑*̑˚̑*̑˟̑ෆ.₊̣̇.ෆ˟̑*̑˚̑*̑˟̑ෆ.₊̣̇

| All this happened, more or less. |

ADAM COLE's POINT OF VIEW

"Thank you," I said politely to the lunch maker as he handed my tray. I walked around to find a table where I can sit in. I observed each table and noticed they were all far different from one another.

I looked at the first table and it consists of dancers if I'm not mistaken. I was about to go in there when I felt someone harshly grabbed my arm.

"Don't you dare sit with them. You'll regret." It was the bubbly blonde chick classmate of mine, "Why thanks for the information, Jane." I smiled at her. "My name's not Jane. It's Candice." She chuckled and then showed me a map.

"What's that for?" I asked. "It's the map where it can guide you by sitting with the wrong people during lunchtime." She said and I just nod at her. What the hell is she talking about? I wanna sit already. I'm hungry already. She's interrupting my moment with my food.

"There...right there," Candice pointed the table I was about to sit in, "That's the table of the varsity jocks. There's Dominic Dijakovic, Keith Lee, Jaxson Ryker, Tino, and Killian. They won't able to let you eat with them especially if you're skinny and not hunk like the way jocks should look like."

"I thought they were dancers." I blurted out and then she proceeds at the next table, "That's the table of Half and pure Asian nerds. There you have Xia Li, Shotzi Blackheart, Joaquin Wilde, Kayden Carter and of course, Io Shirai, you know her right?" She asked. "Nope."

"The third table is the Unfriendly black hotties, consists of Bianca Belair, her boyfriend Montez Ford and his friend Angelo and lastly there's Isaiah Scott."

"Why wouldn't you let me sit with them?" I raised my brows. "I told you already. They're unfriendly and you're not black. Anyway, next up is the different-people-who-collides-with-each-other, there you have Velveteen Dream, Rhea, Matt, Mia, Taynara and Keith's also with them. Well, you can't get along with them since Rhea despises you, according to my source."

"Psh! The feelings mutual." I rolled my eyes. "Then where I can sit in now?" I complained as I heard my tummy grumbled in starve already. "You have three choices, actually two only....anyway...the one right the eat the back," Candice pointed out the table I can barely see with her index finger, "He's a loner. He always eats alone. That's Pete Dunne."

"Hold up! I saw him in class." I said and she nodded, "Yes but your saliva will just get rotten since he doesn't talk that much." She explained. "Meh! Show me another table." I ordered and she walked me on the table of two familiar faces.

"Then here's the table of the greatest people you'll ever meet! Johnny, Tommaso and yours truly!" She exclaimed happily that made me almost choke. "Come sit here, buddy." Johnny smiled, tapping the empty seat next to him while the other one seems like he didn't even see me. That's rude. I couldn't handle his 'over-friendly presence' already.

"Uh cool," Were the only words came out from my mouth and then I turned to Candice to ask something, "Uh, no offense but you said there were three, where's the other table?"

"Oh yeah," She cleared her throat and then she pointed the table to the left. Ooh! I saw these guys. "And the worst, beware of the Undisputed Bullies. Bobby Fish, Roderick Strong, and Kyle O'Reilly. They will make fun of you whatever you do. Do not enter their world or else you'll turn out like them."

I saw that Kyle O'Reilly squeezing the ketchup bottle, pouring it to Strong's soup while Fish and Strong were exchanging punches. Interesting.

"Hey hey," I said to Candice and Johnny. "I have an idea. I'll go sit with them and let's see if they can make fun of me. Well, I'm Adam Cole BayBay, What I want is what I got!"

Johnny and Candice just shrugged and waved a hand before I could walk away from their table. Actually, the real reason is that I want to sit with the undisputed Bullies is because Tommaso's attitude is pissing me off and that Johnny's smiles are fake as his ass. There's no way I could hang with those freaks.

"Hi," I greeted and they all looked up to me and then went back from their doings. Fish and Strong were not punching each other's arm while O'Reilly is having fun pouring the mustard on the floor. I sat down next to him and started digging my lunch.

I finished up my meal and still, they didn't bother to entertain and talk, nor shot glances at me. That's what I get spending my lunch hour. I thought they will mess up with me just like what Candice says. Well, what a surprise then.

That's just what I needed today!

end of chapter three

.₊̣̇.ෆ˟̑*̑˚̑*̑˟̑ෆ.₊̣̇.ෆ˟̑*̑˚̑*̑˟̑ෆ.₊̣̇.ෆ˟̑*̑˚̑*̑˟̑ෆ.₊̣̇.ෆ˟̑*̑˚̑*̑˟̑ෆ.₊̣̇

damn it! mean girls is iconic! i got inspired writing this chapter because of it cafeteria scene! ♥don't forget to vote and comment!toodles! ♥