69【FISH BE WITH YOU】

FISH BE
WITH YOU

.₊̣̇.ෆ˟̑*̑˚̑*̑˟̑ෆ.₊̣̇.ෆ˟̑*̑˚̑*̑˟̑ෆ.₊̣̇.ෆ˟̑*̑˚̑*̑˟̑ෆ.₊̣̇.ෆ˟̑*̑˚̑*̑˟̑ෆ.₊̣̇

| All this happened, more or less. |

BOBBY FISH's POINT OF VIEW

We are in the field, playing Coach E's favorite activity besides, dancing, the dodgeball. Big E separated us into two teams and I got drafted on the Pancake team, led by Keith Lee.

"Way to go, Tegan!" I heard Bianca Belair yelled after Tegan successfully hit Pete Dunne with a ball. Tegan and Bianca are on the team Cereals, Matt Riddle as their group leader.

Time flew fast when I get closer to Tegan. I guess time really flies when you're happy. Even my feelings for Marina died down. Seeing this Welsh classmate of mine made me totally forgot about Roderick's girlfriend.

I locked my eyes on Tegan, the soft breeze blew her brown hair, with a touch of orange highlights, across her face and she looks so dedicated to win. She looks fantastic.

But at this moment, I know that what I feel is already different. My world stopped. All I see is her throwing balls at my teammates, Only her. All I see is Tegan Nox.

"YES! WHAT A SHOT TEGAN!" I heard Dream yelled that and then I felt a ball that hits my face.

"BOBBY! NOOOO!" I heard Adam, Roddy, and Kyle freaked out after I fell on the ground. I even heard Coach E whistled as a sign of time out.

"Gosh! I'm sorry!" Tegan worriedly said as she approached me.

Love is something sent from heaven to worry the hell out of you. When you realize you want to spend the rest of your life with somebody, you want the rest of your life to start as soon as possible. I don't blame gravity for falling in love 'cause falling for her made me better.

"Talk to me, Bobby! You alright?" She asked and I felt her hands on my cheeks.

"I love you, Tegan." I blurted out, still looking at her beautiful face.

"He said I love you!"

"OMG! He said he loves you Tegan!"

Wait, what?! What the hell did you just say, Bobby Fish?

That. That was my slow-mo moment. The moment I wish I could fast forward. The moment I wish I could forget. The moment I wish was all just a bad dream.

I stood up from my feet and ran away from the field, looking for a place to get away from embarrassment.

I'm not ready to hear her rejecting me. It seems like the feelings not mutual and I don't wanna get my next heartbreak again.

ADAM COLE's POINT OF VIEW

I've noticed Rhea's avoiding me lately and I'm not assuming things.

Number one reason, when I approached her this morning, she said she have assignments to finish so I let her be. Number 2 reason, when I invited her for lunch, she immediately denied it, telling me that she's eating with her friends today. Point taken, but now its school dismissal, it's supposed to be a time for us to walk together but she told me she has important things to do.

Now I'm wondering what's happening to her.

I glanced at Johnny and Candice, to think that they're not going out yet makes me frustrated with them. Especially that fake ass Johnny, I even told him Candice direction but how could he let this moment slide?

Well, whatever. I just want Candice to be happy. After all, she's my first friend here.

"Hey Adam, let's go to the new ice cream house near the university," Kyle invited making me turned my attention to him and smirked.

"I can't believe tutor time was over," I teased making him scowled at my remark.

"Taynara said she has important things to do," Kyle uttered putting his phone back on his pocket.

Rhea said the same thing to me. What's with girls these days? Are they really busy?

"Then let's go!" I yelled as I glimpse on Roddy and Bobby who's now looking at us.

"I'm going as well," Roddy announced as Kyle and I gasped at him. What a surprise, boys and girls! This is Roderick Strong who always refuses because of his and Marina's never-ending date. Well, what a lucky day it is! We all glanced at Bobby who's still sitting on his chair, he looks like he's in dreamland.

One thing I noticed with Bobby lately, he was absentminded. He even got called out at Teacher's Eva's recitation and got scolded because he doesn't know the answer. At the dorm, he's looking at the void then laughing at the next minute. What is his problem now?

"Bobby," Roddy called out making him snapped back in reality.

"Are you alright, man?" Kyle worriedly asked and Bobby blinked two times before he nodded at him.

"Where are we off to?" He asked as he stood up and grabbed his bag.

"ICE CREAM HOUSE!" The three of us screamed in unison as we hurriedly run to the place.

end of chapter sixty-nine

.₊̣̇.ෆ˟̑*̑˚̑*̑˟̑ෆ.₊̣̇.ෆ˟̑*̑˚̑*̑˟̑ෆ.₊̣̇.ෆ˟̑*̑˚̑*̑˟̑ෆ.₊̣̇.ෆ˟̑*̑˚̑*̑˟̑ෆ.₊̣̇

don't forget to vote and comment!
toodles! ♥