67【HIDE & SEEK】

HIDE &
SEEK

.₊̣̇.ෆ˟̑*̑˚̑*̑˟̑ෆ.₊̣̇.ෆ˟̑*̑˚̑*̑˟̑ෆ.₊̣̇.ෆ˟̑*̑˚̑*̑˟̑ෆ.₊̣̇.ෆ˟̑*̑˚̑*̑˟̑ෆ.₊̣̇

| All this happened, more or less. |

TOMMASO CIAMPA's POINT OF VIEW

I remembered it was back then when I fell for the woman who smiles the brightest. I walked towards the familiar seats as I recalled the first time I met her.

"Do you have an extra pen? It seems that I forget mine..." She asked and I immediately search for a pen in my bag.

"Here," I said as I lend her one.

"You're the transfer student, right? I'm Candice LeRae by the way! Nice to meet you!" She cheerfully introduced herself. She's like a sun, it makes you blind while looking at her.

I just nodded my head as she immediately introduced to me her childhood friend.

"I'm Johnny Gargano," He said, smiling at me as I shook hands with him.

Since then, we keep hanging out like best buds. Johnny and Candice were always been together since they were kids but they never treated me an outsider.

Everything will be alright, I thought. Whoever she chooses between the two of us. It'll be fine. Nothing will change the way we treat each other.

I glanced at my wristwatch and send the message to her.

JOHNNY GARGANO's POINT OF VIEW

Even if things don't turn out the way we want, it's still a hundred times better than living with regrets.

I see Tommaso as my long lost brother who I count on, being the best of friends must mean our bonds will never ever break apart, no matter what happens.

It's almost time, isn't it?

I walked towards the memorable place I shared with Candice the most at this school as I hit the send button.

CANDICE LERAE's POINT OF VIEW

After I finished playing tennis with the girls, I received two messages at the same time.

What's this?

[ From: Johnny ]

Candice, I have something very important to say to you and it can't wait. Meet me at that place.

[ From Tommaso ]

Candice, I think we should talk, this is important. Meet me at the old building in our second-year classroom.

I don't understand. Are they playing around? We're already fourth years and yet they wanted to play hide and seek? At this kind of age? I sighed.

But why? At the same time? The old building was located far from where I am while Johnny's being vague. What place is he talking about? The garden? The cafeteria? The rooftop? The pool area? Ugh! This man really made me use my brain.

"Hey, Candice, where you going?" I heard Adam Cole called out making me waves at him.

"To my best friends, heck they wanted to play hide-and-seek. Tommaso's not great at it since he told me where he's located," I shared as Adam kept nodding his head.

"Choose wisely, Candice. Think about where you going, who was the first person you can think about, and when you made your decision, go to him," He stated, making me confused.

I don't have an idea what he's talking about.

"Good luck!" He exclaimed, hands in the air.

"Congrats! Never make Rhea cry, I've always liked her as a friend," I muttered making him nodded.

Now, I wonder where I'm going?

end of chapter sixty-seven

.₊̣̇.ෆ˟̑*̑˚̑*̑˟̑ෆ.₊̣̇.ෆ˟̑*̑˚̑*̑˟̑ෆ.₊̣̇.ෆ˟̑*̑˚̑*̑˟̑ෆ.₊̣̇.ෆ˟̑*̑˚̑*̑˟̑ෆ.₊̣̇

don't forget to vote and comment!
toodles! ♥