32【SHE'S STARING AT YOU】

SHE'S STARING
AT YOU

.₊̣̇.ෆ˟̑*̑˚̑*̑˟̑ෆ.₊̣̇.ෆ˟̑*̑˚̑*̑˟̑ෆ.₊̣̇.ෆ˟̑*̑˚̑*̑˟̑ෆ.₊̣̇.ෆ˟̑*̑˚̑*̑˟̑ෆ.₊̣̇

| All this happened, more or less. |

ADAM COLE's POINT OF VIEW

My favorite subject has come, the Lunch break! Roddy, Bobby and I are patiently waiting for our great pal Kyle O'Reilly for ten minutes straight. Where the hell is he? I'm starving already but we are not allowed to touch our food when someone's missing on the table.

I roamed my eyes around the cafeteria to see my crush, but instead of seeing her, I caught Kyle, not so far from our table, sitting next to Taynara burying themselves on those thick books they're reading as they eat their foods. Wow! Since when did Kyle approve on a multitasking thing?

"Tch! He basically leaves us behind just to flirt!" I sneered at Kyle. Watching him having a great time with his so-called tutor makes me sulky. "And then, there's our OTHER friend?" I heard Bobby commented with a sigh of bitterness.

My eyes widen when Roddy wasn't sitting with us anymore. What did I expect, the lover boy went to his beloved girlfriend's table again.

I glanced up at 'the Greatest People you'll ever meet' table and let out an evil laugh when I found the man feared of social interaction isn't sitting with Candice and Johnny 'fake ass' eating! Haha! Sucker!

"I'll just go buy water." I stood up and stormed to the lunch maker. After she gave me what I wanted, I went back to the table and stunned seeing Shayna Baszler wearing a wide smile on her face, sitting on Bobby's chair.

I looked around and found Bobby chatting and making some corny jokes with Tegan and Dakota beside our table.

"Why are you even here?" I heard Dakota sassed at him, making Bobby rolled his eyes and says, "You're just being too grouchy 'cause Mister Orton is not around. You didn't see your unrequited crush!"

"Whatever! Loser!" I saw Dakota sneered at him after getting affected by his childish teases.

"Take a seat, Adam." I looked at Shayna when she suddenly speaks. "Don't worry, I don't bite." She smiled. Seeing Shayna wearing that purple headband, flashes a memory where Jordan Devlin rejected her.

I sat down and started digging on my food. I felt uneasy suddenly when I took a glimpsed on her, catching her watches the way I eat and every movement I make.

Boys and Girl, She couldn't take her eyes off me! I know I'm an irresistible hell of a view but her stares don't give me chills!

"Aren't you going to touch your food?" I asked as I shared a look with her. Her cheeks suddenly become red as she began eating fried rice, just only rice.

"Who needs a dish if you're already sitting with a real dish." I caught she got nervous when I looked up to her after hearing that bold statement.

"How sweet! Since when you dated each other?" The antagonist Jordan Devlin teased, holding his tray, as he passed by. "I don't have time for your nonsense, Jordan." I firmly stated and turned to Shayna, "Just don't listen to him."

Jordan left us and another wide smile appeared on Shayna's face, continuing to dig on her lunch, and it seems she heard me.

"Rhea brooooo! The guy who likes you already sitting with JD's rejected girl," Matt Riddle's voice echoed throughout the room.

I stared at Shayna and she doesn't look bothered by his comment. I glance back at Rhea's table and saw her hitting Matt's shoulder lightly as she continued to eat her lunch. Then I caught my crush playing with her food. I wonder what's wrong with her?

Shayna snapped her fingers in front of me to catch my attention and I furrowed my brows at her. I started drinking water when she asked. "So, do you have a girlfriend?"

I accidentally spat out the water I'm drinking.

"Adam? What's wrong? Are you okay?"

I gestured that I'm fine as I coughed. What in the world is she asking?

"Do you have a girlfriend?" She repeated, curiosity's obvious in her eyes.

I scratched my nape as I fake a smile, "I don't have one."

I thought her question would be stopped in there when she asked another one.

"Then how about Rhea Ripley?"

"She's not even my friend."

Shayna plays with her fingers as she pops another question, "Then how about Toni Storm?"

I glanced at their table and she's laughing with Matt Riddle and Dream.

"Her? We're just...friends." I answered. She sighed in relief and I don't know why.

I felt a chill on my spine. I immediately scanned the cafeteria with my eyes but no one's staring at me. What's happening to me?

"Are you trying to melt me with your stares?" I playfully asked as I continued my food. When I glanced at her, she's a blushing mess. Why is she like this?

RHEA RIPLEY's POINT OF VIEW

THE HELL MATT RIDDLE? He really teased me with that reptile? and worst of all everyone heard it because of his loud mouth. I'm so annoyed and can't help but hit his shoulders.

"That hurts Rhea bro!" He complained rubbing his arm.

"Will you stop teasing me with him? or should I start teasing you with your crush?" I threatened as I glanced at a certain table. Dream even clapped his hands, completely amused at Matt's reaction.

"Your crush lookin' at you, bro." Dream pointed out.

Matt Riddle hurriedly glances which makes all of us laughed.

"Uh uh, he's just joking," Bianca commented playing with her hair,

Matt Riddle frowned at them as he rolled his eyes.

"Maybe if you stop wearing that braided hairstyle then she'll notice you," I said as I continued my food.

"As if I'll listen to you, Rhea bro," Matt replied.

Bianca pouted her lips and pointed at Toni, "Who died and made you mute, baby girl?"

Toni perked up and shook her head dismissively, "It's nothing, don't worry."

Bianca didn't reply as Dream opened up another topic to talk about.

Why do I feel like Toni's hiding something from me? Is she dating Tyler again? But why would she date the man who hurts her? I should investigate.

end of chapter thirty-two

.₊̣̇.ෆ˟̑*̑˚̑*̑˟̑ෆ.₊̣̇.ෆ˟̑*̑˚̑*̑˟̑ෆ.₊̣̇.ෆ˟̑*̑˚̑*̑˟̑ෆ.₊̣̇.ෆ˟̑*̑˚̑*̑˟̑ෆ.₊̣̇

don't forget to vote and comment! toodles! ♥