12【GIVING HER THE GAZE】

GIVING HER
THE GAZE

.₊̣̇.ෆ˟̑*̑˚̑*̑˟̑ෆ.₊̣̇.ෆ˟̑*̑˚̑*̑˟̑ෆ.₊̣̇.ෆ˟̑*̑˚̑*̑˟̑ෆ.₊̣̇.ෆ˟̑*̑˚̑*̑˟̑ෆ.₊̣̇

| All this happened, more or less. |

ADAM COLE's POINT OF VIEW

That new Chemistry teacher Randy Orton was stealing all the spotlight. All of the girls burst out in giggles after Mister Orton left the room. I hate that teacher already! Whenever I looked at him, he leered at me during the discussion. He also announced the I'm gonna be the first one to recite the Period Table of Elements.

My phone screen's broken because of that gangster who was fooling around in the hallway. Then there was a small lump grew on my head after that Dakota Kai mercilessly hit me. Professor Randy completed the task to make this day the worst ever.

"You okay, boy?" I was taken back when I heard Bobby Fish spoke up. How long he's been sitting next to me? "Yeah, of course." I lied and Roddy suddenly shook his head, "Liar."

"'Cause you had a bad day
You're taking one down
You sing a sad song just to turn it around
You say you don't know
You tell me don't lie."

I rolled my eyes when he teased me through a song. Since our next subject teacher, Mister Ohno, who was late again, they keep annoying me so I decided to tell them my rants. I'm not an open person until I met these boys. Roddy, Bobby, and Kyle made me feel I fit in this very room despite those girls and Candice's friends, who detests me.

"I think I know which woman you are talking about," Roderick told and Kyle and Bobby nodded. I furrowed my brows on them. "Tell me, Roddy! She owes me!" I said, shaking his shoulders.

"Alright! Alright! I'll tell you------" Roddy suddenly stopped. I followed where his eyes were looking. I saw who just entered the room. "Rhea bro!" The guy who's hair was braided screamed her name. "TONI! YOU'RE BACK!" He shouted when another girl appeared.

I narrowed my eyes and then looked closely at that Toni. She went straight on her chair still chatting with Rhea. Holy Cow! That skateboard! That checkered handkerchief on her forehead! That bleach blonde woman!

"Easy man, Toni might get melt with your stares." I heard Kyle said and then Bobby chuckled.

Without further ado, I immediately approached her and rubbed my phone with it's a broken screen on her face. I saw her weird reactions across her face when she looked up to me.

"Hi? May I help you?" She asked cluelessly. Hi? May I help you? Hello? You just caused my phone screen shattered. "She's asking you, reptile." Rhea looked at me in disgust. "Oh by the way, here's your filthy bag, strawberry boy." She rolled her eyes and threw my bag on me.

I ignored her and turned back to the skateboarder gangster, "You owe me this." "Hey, you reptile! How dare you accuse my friend?" Now what? Rhea interjected herself. "If your friend didn't bump me then this will not happen!" I yelled. Rhea turned to her friend and asked, "Toni, did you caused another mess?"

The bleach blonde shrugged her shoulders, "Whatever. That's not a problem, Mister uh wait, are you the new guy Rhea was talking about?" She asked me in which I leered at her as a response. "Whatever. I'll pay for that or I'll just buy you another screen. Meet me at the mall tonight." She announced and started cleaning her skateboard. DAMN THAT SKATEBOARD.

I nodded. "Toni? Why did you even agree on that?" I heard Rhea whispered before I went back on my chair. I found the Undisputed Bullies were now sitting next to me with a smirk on their face. "Hey Adam, care to share your charisma with us?" Kyle asked with puppy eyes. "So another girl asked you out, must be put on the record." Bobby teased. "But the way you gaze at her though! You were giving her the gaze! Like a love-struck boy, with piercing eyes!" Roddy added and they chuckled. Giving her the gaze of what? Like a love-struck boy? WTF

What the hell are on their minds? We'll just gonna buy my new phone screen tonight. It's not even a date! It's called paying the owe.

I was taken back at myself when Roderick suddenly sling his arms around my shoulder, "Don't you worry, man. We'll help you to prepare for tonight."

Whatever, am I really thankful to have these guys?

end of chapter twelve

.₊̣̇.ෆ˟̑*̑˚̑*̑˟̑ෆ.₊̣̇.ෆ˟̑*̑˚̑*̑˟̑ෆ.₊̣̇.ෆ˟̑*̑˚̑*̑˟̑ෆ.₊̣̇.ෆ˟̑*̑˚̑*̑˟̑ෆ.₊̣̇

a / n :  this chapter is dedicated to one of my active reader; AmbrolleignsGirl20 for the lovely comments! ♥

don't forget to vote and comment! toodles! ♥