39【 WHAT DO YOU NEED? 】

WHAT DO
YOU NEED?

.₊̣̇.ෆ˟̑*̑˚̑*̑˟̑ෆ.₊̣̇.ෆ˟̑*̑˚̑*̑˟̑ෆ.₊̣̇.ෆ˟̑*̑˚̑*̑˟̑ෆ.₊̣̇.ෆ˟̑*̑˚̑*̑˟̑ෆ.₊̣̇

| All this happened, more or less. |

 DAKOTA KAI's POINT OF VIEW

"Good night, princess. It is time for your beauty to rest so tomorrow you may wake up gorgeous and willing to make me happy." He said softly to my ears, wearing a wide smile across his face.

"I will, Sir." I giggled and immediately catch his flying kiss with my bare hands.

♫ And everything went from wrong to right
And the stars came out and filled up the sky
The music you were playing really blew my mind
It was love at first sight ♫

Whenever I see Mister Orton, it is like having my emotional batteries recharged with joy. His smile radiates into me. His presence pleases my mind and his soul pours peace on mine.

"Hey Dakota, Matt was looking for you earlier ago."

I was taken away from my daydreaming when I heard a voice. I let out a groan and shot Tegan a glare. "You just caused me our moments off of my mind."

Tegan rolled her eyes as he slings her bag over her shoulders, preparing to storm off the room. "I said Matt was looking for you."

"I don't care." I hissed as I started to fix my bag. "It must be important. Go ask him." She said as she pointed out Matt at the back.

What does annoying Matthew want? I crossed my arms as I constrainedly marched, walking towards his chair.

"Hey, what's up, bro?" He asked like he's on drugs, fixing his things inside his bag. Whenever I heard or I see the annoying Matt Riddle himself, it makes my skin crawls. He runs his mouth, talking nonsense with the tune of an insane person.

I raised my brows and asked, "What do you need, dope addict?"

"I don't know what do you need, bro." He shrugged as a confused expression breaks out onto my face.

I was about to open my mouth to oppose but I intended not to because I don't wanna have a chat with this nicotine person. I marched away out of the room in embarrassment and exasperation.

"What did he say?" Tegan asked when I reached the hallway. I took a deep breath and then leered at her, "What do you need."

"That's it?" I heard she asked from the back as I started walking away.

What the hell, Tegan? Is that a prank? 'Cause it if was, you're a great prankster. ARGHH! That bitch! She breaks into my daydreaming and she even planned it to humiliate me in front of that annoying Matthew! Great! Just Great!

RHEA RIPLEY's POINT OF VIEW

Yes! Finally! School's over for today! I was so sick and tired of listening to some boring discussions, where teachers keep trying to let their teachings sink in our brains every day.

"I'm so excited to go home!" Toni shrieked out, slinging her tiger printed bag on her shoulders. Wow. What a huge change. This is the first-ever I saw her brought a school bag.

We walked out of the room together and a lot of things suddenly runs on my mind as we start walking down the hallway.

I shot a glance at Toni and she's smiling the whole time. I don't get it why she couldn't take off those smiles lately. But then I realized maybe Tyler Bate's the reason behind her grin from ear to ear.

"Anyway, what made you braid reptile's hair?" I asked curiously, observing every detail on her face. Her smile widens even more as she heard me, making something inside me growled.

She told me what happened between her and Adam back in the library. She said she found him in the book section and they started a long conversation. Her bright smile couldn't be brushed off on her face every time she mentioned Reptile's name.

"I'm overwhelmed 'cause I get to know him." She giggled.

Tch. The way she talks about him irritates me. I don't know what exactly made me irritated.

"What about your stupid ex Tyler Bate?" I blurted out accidentally.

"Oh! About that, we're fine."

"Fine? As in you got back together?"

"Of course not."

I noticed Toni couldn't help but glance at her phone screen. I get a little bit curious about that. I was about to open my mouth but the idea fades away when I noticed the crowded students blocking the school's gate.

"Let's go, Rhea! Let's see who's that person." Toni excitedly exclaimed and dragged me.

It's so crowded here. full of women screaming making me yelled, "Move aside, fangirls!"

After we reached the destination, we saw someone standing next to the school's gate, holding a beautiful bouquet.

I raised my brows on him and asked, "What are you doing here?" It may sound rude but that's how I ask strangers from the outside.

end of chapter thirty-nine

.₊̣̇.ෆ˟̑*̑˚̑*̑˟̑ෆ.₊̣̇.ෆ˟̑*̑˚̑*̑˟̑ෆ.₊̣̇.ෆ˟̑*̑˚̑*̑˟̑ෆ.₊̣̇.ෆ˟̑*̑˚̑*̑˟̑ෆ.₊̣̇

don't forget to vote and comment!
toodles! ♥