Overgrowth.

You were under strick care with Gon. You barely kept consciousness.

"Gon... I don't know if you can hear me." You muttered. "But we're gonna fix you ok? Ging is just as worried as the rest of us.. but he refused to visit unless you asked.... Killua is on the way with your cure right now." Your phone rang you reached over lifting it weakly. You placed it on your stomach on speaker. "H-hello?"

"You're awake?" Morrel asked. "I'm coming to visit right now, I wanted to know if you needed anything?"

"Mm.. some water and pain medicine." You yawned. "Thanks Morrel.."

"It's no problem.. you and killua are risking your lives even if you're currently being forced into a hospital bed." Morrel said. He hung up a little later entering the room with your water and medication. "Your nen ability has gotten a little out of control huh? What does blue mean?" He asked looking at the flowers that had sprouted from the small house plant that had overgrown around the room.

"Sadness... Despair.. possible fear." You mumbled sitting up. "However, it's stopped growing.. I had to do a little meditation and mental rehabilitation but I'm getting better again... How many days has it been since the zodiac meeting?"

"Probably about three... I heard from killua, I assume you were refraining from talking about alluka." Morrel mumbled.

"Yes... Alluka is such a generous little girl... She has no control over her ability.." you yawned. "Such a beautiful girl, It hurts so much to see how much the rest of the family shames her."

"You've met her?" Morrel asked.

"She refers to me as blossom." You laughed. "Killua's younger brother gave me the nickname due to my nen ability.... She doesn't know my name is y/n."

"That's a cute sentiment." Morrel smiled. "Rest up."

"Yes sir."

-----

It was early the next day you and Gon were moved into the parking lot. You made an attempt to keep his mental state stable. You kept your hands on the sides of his head at an attempt to keep his mental state.

"Miss y/n." Canary asked. "May we ask you to leave?"

"Before that could you ask Sylvia is it's ok for me to stay... Gon's mental state is suffering, until Alluka can heal him fully I'd prefer if I can make sure he doesn't suffer." You asked. "I believe he might approve due to many reasons."

"What reasons?" Canary asked.

"....A while ago I stumbled across Alluka in the sandbox at the zoldyck mansion... She ordered me to play with her... And then her face went black, I asked her what was happening and as my wish she answered." You said. "Back then I went as Blossom, due to Kalluto's nickname."

"You may stay." Tsubone said. "You already know of master Alluka's powers, therefore you aren't breaking any rules, you are also considered extended zoldyck family, so we wouldn't be able to say no anyways."

"Thank you Tsubone..." You said tiredly.

"But I'm afraid you're using too much nen for your own physical state... Are you sure you would like to continu-" Tsubone stopped. A smile formed on your face.

"They're here." You said. Three people walked through the door. Killua looked slightly startled.

"Y/n?! What are you doing here?" Killua asked.

"Master killua calm down... Miss y/n already knows of Alluka's powers due to former experience." Tsubone said. "She is keeping the patients mental state secured."

"He was having nightmares... I only begun to realize it after his nen begun effecting the flowers in the room.." You smiled sadly.

"Y/n, stop!" Killua said. "You're using too much nen!"

"I-i'll be fine... Worry about Gon!" You said. "...I'll just sleep once Alluka wakes up.."

"....." Killua looked really worried. Your eyes watered.

"Damnit... I'm not strong enough again.." you gasped slightly feeling his mental state change through the roses. "I won't let you suffer Gon, I'd rather die!" The tears streamed down your face as the roses around you swirled with blue and yellow. You felt thorny vines wrap around your body beginning to encase you as they pricked at your skin. You finally felt a hand touch your arm.

"Blossom please stop.." Alluka looked so sad. You paused the vines withered away and you fell off the side of the bed... Exhausted. "Blossom please get up." You stood up shakily. "Up!! Up!!" You smiled lifting her up and tossing her a couple times. "Now stop crying." She smiled, you sighed and wiped your eyes. Her eyes went black and you felt awful. You set her down and killua grabbed her hand.

"Alluka, can you please heal our friend Gon?" You asked.

" 'Kay." She said. "Hand... Hand!" You moved the blanket aside to reveal the decaying arm. You bit your lip connecting her hand to his and hugging killua tightly. The power of Alluka's aura threw you off balance.. it probably activated a fight or flight response... You cocooned yourself in a giant flower blossom as protection and out of sheer fear for what to come. You didn't know how long it took for Gon to heal but it took ultimately the same for your isolation pod that was bathed in Alluka's powers to heal you fully too. You returned to see Gon still asleep temporarily.

"I'll get him out of here real quick killua... Send alluka my thanks, and make sure to call me blossom when you do." You laughed picking up Gon. You hummed slightly as you brought him out of the building. He woke up as you exited the light shining in his eyes must've disturbed him. You propped him up on his feet.

"Wh- a?" Gon paused examining his surroundings.

"We were just in a hospital, but you made a full recovery." You smiled before hitting him over the head. "NEVER DO SOMETHING LIKE THAT AGAIN YOU NUMBSKULL!!"

"Haha... Sorry." Gon laughed. "You've recovered right? You're all better?"

"....Leorio is in the last two of the vote for chairman... We should visit him." You smiled. Gon's eyes lit up.

"Of course!! Let's go already!!" Gon shouted.

"....I'm sorry, but I'm not fully recovered Gon." You mumbled. "Actually, quite the opposite." You revealed your palms to show they were raw and your shoulder begun bleeding.

"...I see... Well I'll visit leorio ok! And then I'll come back to check on you." Gon said.

"Don:t worry too much... Someone else is waiting for you in the meeting hall." You smiled watching them all walk away. You quickly returned into the tent to killua and Alluka's side.