Neferpitou

You travelled through the portal with everyone, saying goodbye to Liam. You faced Youpi. He looked confused but angry. You knew knuckle and Meleoron were on their way up the stairs. You watched the ceiling begin to collapse. You saw dragon dive and your eyes dashed to killua. He had a sense of familiarity before he looked to you. You nodded before took up the stairs with Gon. But something struck you down. You gulped dashing out the side door. Killua noticed this but you waved him off leaving a trail of flower petals. You dropped your shoes into the portal before leaving.

You ran so quickly. You could see Netero and Zeno making their way to the same place as you. You made it there at the same time, you were disoriented and flower petals fell from your hair. You saw the girl and the king and your heart hurt.

"....Outside." the king said. "Not where she will be put in any more harm-" his eyes landed on you and he seemed to be confused.

"I can help! I can heal!" You said.

"Y/n?" Zeno said confused.

"The girl, she's human! But she's important to the chimera ant king, she was injured by your attack on accident! We didn't mean to! Please allow me to heal her!" You said.

".....Neferpitou... You and this girl are to heal komugi back to health." The king said. "If the girl attempts to harm komugi or fails to explain her actions when you ask, I would like you to end her life."

"Very well, my king." Neferpitou said.

"Y/n, you be careful." Zeno growled out.

"I will, Zeno." You answered dropping to your knees beside the girl.

"What should we do first?" Neferpitou asked.

"We should put her under a pain killer, and than begin to repair any damages to vital organs." You explained.  "May I see how you intend to heal her?" Neferpitou created a large floating doctor of nen from her tail.

"This is doctor blythe, my nen ability." Neferpitou said. "And you?"

"My nen ability enabled me to wither or grow living things, as well as borrow energy from them." You said. "But I'd like to make a request."

"What is it?" They asked.

"....If I begin to act oddly, kill me... Or get me as far away from you and komugi as possible." You said with utter seriousness in your voice.

"Ok." They nodded. You made a pillow so komugi's head was at a higher altitude than her wounds. You watched doctor blythe helping every now and then. You would stitch up separate wounds as blythe stitched up others.

"Are you the same girl..... From that night?" They asked randomly.

".....Yes.. the man you dismembered and then re-pieced together was my dad... That's why I don't want to be near komugi when I lose all rationality." You explained. "Because than I run on emotion, and all I care about right now is my partner and my dad being repaired to full health."

"...I hit you.. how did you not die that night?" She asked.

"I built up a tolerance for chimera ant venom at a young age, I was very sick the next day, but I survived." You said. You heard the door slam open and your eyes darted to the door, flower petals falling from your hair out of fear. "Oh, it's just you guys." You sighed. You went to walk towards them when you realized something was wrong. Gon was pissed. You froze in your path.

"What the hell?!" Gon shouted. "Why are you helping that thing?!!" He pointed to Neferpitou. Your eyes darted to Komugi who was stirring in her sleep. You fell to your knees tossing the flower pillow aside and resting her head on your knees. You swept her hair from her face and rested a hand on her forehead.

"She's panicked, I'm gonna put her under another dose Pitou." You said worried.

"Than do it." They said. You did so really quickly before than again placing her head on the pillow. You got up approaching the yelling Gon.

"Gon please calm do-"

"CALM DOWN?!!" He yelled at you. You felt the flowers falling from your hair wither.

"Yes!!! Fucking calm down! It's my dad we're talking about here and do you see me acting so irrational!!" You said clenching your fists at your side. "It's our fault that girl is dying so let me work with our opponent to get her back to health!!!!!"

"Y/n, Gon, calm down!" Killua shouted.

"No!!!" Your voice shook as you nearly cried.

"I'll do anything!!" Neferpitou shouted.

"....." Gon didn't look satisfied with that.

"Idiot!! She can heal my dad!!!" You said shoving Gon. He seemed to snap back to reality.

"How long is it going to take?" He asked approaching the broken armed neferpitou.

"3-4 hours..." Neferpitou said.

"Too long." Gon growled.

"...Give me one hour! Please! It'll recover most of her most damaged wounds!" They cried. "Please!"

"....one hour, and then we're going to heal kite." Gon said. You winced returning to your post to help.