Zodiac meeting

You woke up from the hospital bed next to Gon.. Killua hadn't moved from where he sat the night before.. at least you thought so. You stood up and got dressed into the spare clothes you know that Cat brought you when killua was sleeping. They matched your 'zodiac' since you were never fully given one. You were deemed the sloth by netero. You walked out of your room when the doctor stopped you.

"What are you doing?! You can't be serious you aren't going there now are you?!" He asked.

"The meeting is held today, as one of the unofficial members I must pay respects to the chairman netero, I must ask you let me by." You said.

"Y/n." Killua said calmly. "Where are you going?"

"I have a meeting to determine the next chairman... If I want any chance of being on time I must leave now." You said.

"A meeting? Why?" Killua asked. "You had connections with netero?"

"Yeah... I was supposed to become an official member after my survival of this mission... But it seems the situation ended up not playing out well... I was invited by vice chairman instead." You sighed. "I'll return right after the meeting... But I must greet some old friends... Including Ging.. if he shows up."

"...Call me if something goes wrong." Killua said. "I'll come get you."

"I'll be fine killua... If I do end up harmed Ging will send Cat to return me." You smiled. "I'll be back soon... Don't look so down, Ging and I are sure he'll be making a full recovery."

"...Ok..." Killua said. You smiled kissing him on the cheek.

"I'll see you later." You said.

No matter how much you rushed you still ended up late. However, you arrived before Rat, so that was good. You rushed into the building out of breath.

"Woah!" Cat rushed over and helped you straighten your back slightly and breath.

"Y/n, you made it despite your wounds..." Dragon smiled.

"Crap! My wounds!" You tapped your stomach and then your leg through your pants. "Good, no blood.."

"You just arrived from the hospital... How did you... The hospital is almost two hours out?" Monkey asked.

Your face flushed. "For legal purposes I did not confide in physical or nen abilities to arrive here."

"Say that to the flower petals." Ging pointed out. You quickly tied your hair up and rushed to your spot at the table next to Ging.

"Gon is recovering well.... Enough." You mumbled.

"I'm sure he'll be ok." Ging said but despite his cool stature and facial features you could tell it troubled him.

"He's grown strong... However the more reckless... If I had been just a little quicker maybe I could've..." You paused feeling your eyes fill with tears again. "I'm sorry, this is not the place to discuss this."

"Rat is even later than y/n and she's wounded!" Cat growled.

"Yeah! What's up with that?!" Monkey asked. You coughed slightly beginning to feel the effects of using nen kick in.